Did I miss the SFA statement?

Carsons Dog

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No magic circle and no nepotism in North Lanarkshire?

Can anyone see a trend here?

But wait a minute, is lord nimmo not an insolvency expert?

http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/nimmo_smith.html

He is aware of the law and financial responsibilities of all concerned, in reference to the five way blackmail document.

Justice will be served, through the civil courts.

Rangers FC, the entity, versus the SPL / SFA.

Your Silence is incompetence and you have nowhere to hide.

Currupt to the core, speak up, you cowards!

He is Chairman of the Council of the Cock Burn Association

Interesting eh?

There is no doubt that the reason that there has been no statement by the SFA is that any statement has to either support lord nimmo or discredit him.

If he is discredited, the panel collapses.

If he is supported, the SPL collapses.

Make your choice peter.

There is no doubt that the reason that there has been no statement by the SFA is that any statement has to either support lord nimmo or discredit him.

If he is discredited, the panel collapses.

If he is supported, the SPL collapses.

Make your choice peter.

Looking through Dimmo's career it seems to have been littered with controversy and outspoken statements.

I can only imagine the content of the phone calls between him, Raygun and Liewell after Sir Charles of Green exposed their sham.

Looking through Dimmo's career it seems to have been littered with controversy and outspoken statements.

I can only imagine the content of the phone calls between him, Raygun and Liewell after Sir Charles of Green exposed their sham.

The sole defenders like Robert Black QC, still fight for their beliefs. Many are unaware that those that fight for true justice are often overruled by incompetent and dubious characters.

Monkland's and Lockerbie springs to mind.

People in power are sometimes, pompous, arrogant perverts. Who are supported by pompous, arrogant perverts.

If the SFA had anything to say they'd have said it by now.

Don't forget Regan giving an interview a few weeks ago and referring to Green as making "undignified comments" to get fans "onside" and sell tickets.

He and Doncaster were only too happy to give interviews and keep their foots on our throat at our lowest ebb.

Isn't it remarkable now Green has called them out as liars and being corrupt they don't have anything to say for themselves let alone come out with a robust statement to defend themselves?

Make no mistake, they're panicking.They just don't know what's going to come out next. In their heart of heart they know it's over for them.

Yep, the war of attriction starts here. Now there's a man in the shape of CG ready to take them on, but they have multi media outlets, and no doubt plenty of friends. But I say let them keep banging on about Green only looking to suck up to the fans and finally, some will break ranks.

I say give them enough rope and CG banging away at them and they're sure to hang themselves. Once they crack, then all the shit will pour out.

Yep, the war of attriction starts here. Now there's a man in the shape of CG ready to take them on, but they have multi media outlets, and no doubt plenty of friends. But I say let them keep banging on about Green only looking to suck up to the fans and finally, some will break ranks.

I say give them enough rope and CG banging away at them and they're sure to hang themselves. Once they crack, then all the shit will pour out.

Lummy, has not yet broken silence, no charge?

Why, for all the reasons above.

They have no defense.

Ray, any thoughts?

Not only is it a scandal that they haven't responded to what are basically serious allegations that their investigation is corrupt, biased and tainted but the comparable scandal is that the media aren't chasing them up when they said they would make a statement.

What are the press scared of? This is a story of incredible significance to Scottish Fitba and the newspapers are just ignoring it.

It's unbelievable.

Not only is it a scandal that they haven't responded to what are basically serious allegations that their investigation is corrupt, biased and tainted but the comparable scandal is that the media aren't chasing them up when they said they would make a statement.

What are the press scared of? This is a story of incredible significance to Scottish Fitba and the newspapers are just ignoring it.

It's unbelievable.

Lord nimmo keeps good company.

We have fishy, potato, children associated judges all colluding together.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/1775279.stm

Another highly controversial case.

Common factor, lord nimmo.

And Opus Dei

Guess who pops up again.

http://www.bentjudges.com/Lockerbie.htm

Lord nimmo.

SNP frees mass murderer, who's appeal was previously refused by lord nimmo (allegedly under orders).

Robert Black QC maintains evidence was fabricated.

Robert Black QC identifies sectarian policies within monkland's council.

Lord nimmo calls Robert Black QC a liar(allegedly under orders).

I know who I trust.

Nimmo is an easily conned............