Duff n Phelps the reason for our money being withheld

stevotrueblue

Ok guys don't shoot the messenger here, and I'm not sure on how much truth is in this. I hadn't even heard of this guy before and just had one of my old RAF mates give me the heads up.

It is written by some legal eagle called Paul McConville,, and apparently was on his twitter. He claims that there is a dispute between Green and Duff n Phelps in relation to who owns Old co entitlement to cash rewards from EUEFA etc,, and it was them who have put a legal block on our cash.

It also goes onto to say that there could be a clash of interest in law firms between the two,, that could also affect the not so independent commission into EBT's.

I dont normally post these kind of scoops,,living down south leaves me a wee bit out of touch sometimes with all these so called bloggers etc ,, and Im no legal guru at reading between the lines and such either. I just thought someone on here might be more familiar with this guy or might have heard anything on this already.

I said I have lived down in England for over 12yrs,, av never heard of the guy. If its shite fine. I dont use twitter much so honestly have never heard of him before.

The problem is you are giving these cnuts air to breath, this story is a non story until its passed on.

McConville comes from the same Rangers-obsessed, Rangers-hating defective gene pool that produced people like Phil Three Names.

They feed and sustain the Celtic support and, because they can string a sentence together, they are seen as highly intelligent amongst the Celtic support.

Best ignored.

Ps - any monies which are unearthed from the pre-Charles Green era should go to small creditors IMO.

Ok guys then someone delete it then,,, I tried to make it as obvious as I could that I honestly had no idea who this guy was. Cant say much more than that. Heard something and wanted to share was all,, i will delete the link then,, only added as everyone always asks for a source.

To be honest, ive not read the article, and dont have any time for the disgraced lawyer.

However, its not rocket science to understand that this could be true.

Depending on how the contract has been drawn up at the takeover, the OldCo may very well be entitled to the Uefa money.

If it is payments for activities that happened when the OldCo held Rangers, then on a corporate level, they may be entitled to the money. Just like how any debts build up whilst the oldco held Rangers, stay with the OldCo.

If there was no direct clause when Rangers were sold, then its open for a bit of a legal debate.

He's a Bheast.

He is Rangers hater.

He is part of Rangers Tax Case.

He got struck off from being a lawyer earlier this year for 10 years for stealing Miners compensation money, yet he has morals regarding Rangers & HMRC.

He has no issue with the cover up at Celtic regarding child abuse.

His name is Paul.

The problem is you are giving these cnuts air to breath, this story is a non story until its passed on.

The bigger problem is people arguing amongst themselves over it! The replies in this thread should have been to educate the OP of why this thread is shite and not to start crying for admin to ban the OP as if he is some kind of lepricon jumping between east and west.

McConville is a Rangers hating bastard obsessed by our club. He disguises, only just, his hatred by coating it in legal speak.

He is the same ilk as Phil Tree Names and sadly due to 'the polis watching' we can't even discuss how much they are missing Mr. McBride and how we hope their reunion is not too far off.

Surely tho if Duff n Phelps are saying they own oldco's cash ,, then Green should send them the bill for the football debts he paid on oldco behalf. I wouldnt think they could have it both ways

================================================

There was no legal obligation for him to pay it though.

I dont mind money going to the creditors to be honest.

Surely tho if Duff n Phelps are saying they own oldco's cash ,, then Green should send them the bill for the football debts he paid on oldco behalf. I wouldnt think they could have it both ways

I appreciate we had to take on the footballing debts as part of the ludicrous sanctions that were forced onto us and I'll prob get shot down here but seeing as green has came out and said rangers weret legally liable for oldco debts I can't really understand how we would have legal claim to this money........???

lord nimmo's comments about us still being the same entity certainly makes for an interesting view on this situation also :sherlock:

It does seem annoying at times all this double standards when it suits,, perhaps one day, one will go in our favor. I don't really mind if the creditors get it tbh,, much prefer that than the SFA keeping it for themselves,,, that was the main reason I posted it, as far as before everyone had been saying it was the SFA keeping it from us. Fuck knows.

Paul McConville is totally impartial when writing about Rangers.He is also a honest and trustworthy lawyer who would never retain monies owed to his clients.Any suggestion otherwise would be most unfair and a slight on his professional reputation :dry:

Ok guys don't shoot the messenger here, and I'm not sure on how much truth is in this. I hadn't even heard of this guy before and just had one of my old RAF mates give me the heads up.

It is written by some legal eagle called Paul McConville,, and apparently was on his twitter. He claims that there is a dispute between Green and Duff n Phelps in relation to who owns Old co entitlement to cash rewards from EUEFA etc,, and it was them who have put a legal block on our cash.

It also goes onto to say that there could be a clash of interest in law firms between the two,, that could also affect the not so independent commission into EBT's.

I dont normally post these kind of scoops,,living down south leaves me a wee bit out of touch sometimes with all these so called bloggers etc ,, and Im no legal guru at reading between the lines and such either. I just thought someone on here might be more familiar with this guy or might have heard anything on this already.

Your at it.