Seat transfers at Ibrox

Just a heads up any bears looking for a move this season seats in BF3 and BF4 have become available, however you have to do request this in person or in writing at the ticket office.

Having got a season ticekt in CF2 this season I have enjoyed it however found the atmosphere to be lacking compared to the broomloan so I went on the waiting list for TBO/UB's and since this obviously fell through I have decided to at least get closer to the atmosphere so anyone who wants to do so get in touch with the ticket office :)

Best thing you can do is start a group in the Copland! Do it and get the place bouncing!! :7325:

Too many 'funny' looks from some of the people in the Copland for my liking haha. Nothing worse than singing away and then realising you're the only one in your stand doing so :P

Too many 'funny' looks from some of the people in the Copland for my liking haha. Nothing worse than singing away and then realising you're the only one in your stand doing so :P

I know what you mean mate. I'm game for getting a group bouncing in the Copland! Count me in! WATP!

There is loads of seats available in BF3 (more than half), and even more in BF4.

The Blue Order and Union Bears wanted to move there but it got rejected (That was the reason for the delay in season tickets becoming available in these areas, they were holding them back for the potential move)

If they are now allowing transfers then why dont TBO / UB all request moves into the area, there are more than enough seats there to accommodate the group.

I'm tempted to get a move from the GF, do you think they would do it if I turned up a few hours before a match on a matchday, as that's the only time I'm at Ibrox?

There is loads of seats available in BF3 (more than half), and even more in BF4.

The Blue Order and Union Bears wanted to move there but it got rejected (That was the reason for the delay in season tickets becoming available in these areas, they were holding them back for the potential move)

If they are now allowing transfers then why dont TBO / UB all request moves into the area, there are more than enough seats there to accommodate the group.

I'm tempted to get a move from the GF, do you think they would do it if I turned up a few hours before a match on a matchday, as that's the only time I'm at Ibrox?

Yes mate, it doesn't take long. Although it doesn't even need to be yourself who does it as you can give someone all your details i.e Name, Rangers number, Postcode, Seat details and that's it. Also you could probably send a letter in since the next home game isn't for a few weeks.

Come join BF3 and get the place jumping :D

Yes mate, it doesn't take long. Although it doesn't even need to be yourself who does it as you can give someone all your details i.e Name, Rangers number, Postcode, Seat details and that's it. Also you could probably send a letter in since the next home game isn't for a few weeks.

Come join BF3 and get the place jumping :D

I will seriously consider it, the atmosphere in the govan is pish.

I'm more interested in the opportunity this gives for all of BF1 to turn up at the ticket office and move over, surely they cant be denied individual moves? Anyone on TBO/UB waiting lists should transfer too, a number of thousand free season ticket seats in BF3 and BF4 at this moment in time.

Any BF1 members wish to comment on this?

Are you's still seeking a move out of the corner after it being officially rejected on 'security grounds' ?

Hopefully they do move over, I've been dying to join them but since the move was rejected I thought this was the next best thing. BF3 and 4 would be a much better location for them as well instead of stuck in the corner.

Hopefully they do move over, I've been dying to join them but since the move was rejected I thought this was the next best thing. BF3 and 4 would be a much better location for them as well instead of stuck in the corner.

(tu)

And there is loads of seats at the edge of BF2 as well. The 'group' could be massive. Just need to get loads of folk willing to stand up and support the team vocally to move into the area along with the boys from BF1.

us there possibility of moving for this season but still managing to get you regular seat next season? Im using a relatives ST this season for the Govan stand, but would like to move to BF3 but I obviously need to keep the Govan seat available for my relative next season.

lol Ive did that few times, singing away then you turn round and nobody is with you in it.

I didn't know TBO and UB were looking at BF3 and BF4, I sit in BF3 and if they wanted to move there I would

have no problem moving to the side or down a bit if it is going to be for the good of the team and the atmosphere,

I don't know how the others there would feel about moving but as I said I would have no problem.

Why did the move get rejected? Someone not wanting an atmosphere in our stadium. First taking our songs, then police harassment now choosing where our fans sit for us? You could be forgiven for thinking we are being persecuted against, oppressed even.

I just phoned up about moving to BF3 but I was told its not possible just now because of the backlog (td) . Maybe if I go to the ticket office in person I'll have a better chance.

Yeah if it's not a hassle and you are keen on the move I would go in. They can do it there and then.

Just a heads up any bears looking for a move this season seats in BF3 and BF4 have become available, however you have to do request this in person or in writing at the ticket office.

Having got a season ticekt in CF2 this season I have enjoyed it however found the atmosphere to be lacking compared to the broomloan so I went on the waiting list for TBO/UB's and since this obviously fell through I have decided to at least get closer to the atmosphere so anyone who wants to do so get in touch with the ticket office :)

CF2? I'm in your section! We will bring flares next home game and start up our own group.

I sit in GF3 and I love my seat. I have a young son and I'd like to get him a seat next to me. Problem is that seats are scarce in that part of the stadium. Is there any way I could request for two seats together? I don't mind giving up my seat but I don't want to sit behind the goals.