Reserve Fixtures @ Auchenhowie

romck88

Does anyone know if these matches are open to the public and if so what the script is?

Haven't seen details advertised anywhere.

Yes they are open to the public.

Details will be on the Rangers website.

Was at Auchenhowie last weekend,, and seen temporary floodlights along one touchline which would enable us to play on Monday evenings.

88 :shifty:.

Awesome, just didn't want to look like a pleb showing up at a closed door match on Tuesday.

...and yes 88, as it was the year I was born and a username ive used since the age of 10, before i even knew when other teams were founded. Should I boycott my own age as the year doesn't suit? Or maybe I'm just not as obsessed with other teams as a lot of other folk are :P

Awesome, just didn't want to look like a pleb showing up at a closed door match on Tuesday.

...and yes 88, as it was the year I was born and a username ive used since the age of 10, before i even knew when other teams were founded. Should I boycott my own age as the year doesn't suit? Or maybe I'm just not as obsessed with other teams as a lot of other folk are :P

My wife's obsessed with bingo, she'd have thought of something else.

No obsession here,couldn't tell you who scored for them in any game this season,absolutely no interest whatsoever.Regarding reserve games,go and enjoy them,just check on the day re ko-times.