***The Official Stirling Albion v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

poor poor show so far,we should not be getting beat off these shity teams.Theres something wrong with there mentality,Ally better go fucking through them.

We are going to need to change things early in second half if things dont improve

To be fair to our attacking players, its a bit hard to play the game when you are constantly being fouled pretty much every time you get possession. Stirling are kicking us off the park and its working a treat for them.

This.

Every time we show promise they foul us. Gives them a chance to put everyone back and then it's a slog again.

We ought to have the flair to make goal chances but these wee teams have license to boot us off the park from the refs.

Calm down, it's not that bad. Yet.

It's extremely depressing though. That Motherwell game has meant absolutely nothing due to the performances since.

Exaggerating of course but the away form is dire, no matter if it's Highland League or the third division's bottom team!

I'm watching the game and listening (in utter amazement) to the Rangers TV commentators and it seems that I'm not watching the same game as they are! They think Rangers are playing well - quite astonishing really.

We are brutal - as are Stirling, but in quite a different manner! We are predictable, slow and ponderous; our passing across the back and toward our own goal is unneccessary and so frustrating, and our shooting in deplorable.

We appear to be nervous - almost fearful - and Stirling, I think, can sense it. They are bullying us at every opportunity and we are allowing ourselves to be bullied and intimidated.

I will rabble on the same shit ive peddled all season mate. Little and a striker ie Mcallister from ICT that knows this type of football should have been brought in. We need experience of this level.

Its fine to slate everyone from the management to the kit man but this type of football aint easy as has been shown in most away games. You get fuck all space and literally assaulted anytime you turn. We should have brought in some of the best from SFL2 and 3 for these types of games

But our scout was too busy looking for deeds. :lol:

Look, with Regards Hutton, he did look quite good....for 1 3/4 games, we've seen what, 150'odd minutes of the guy this season? The coaching team work with him almost every day of the week. It's all fair and well saying "he should be picked on merit" Well, what if he doesn't merit it throughout the week?

Honestly don't understand how people can't get that?

Thank fuck the cup was a home draw, we'd probably have been looking at a double figure defeat away to an SPL team.

I am not so sure.. these smaller teams keep breaking play with fouls and throwing everyone behind the ball.. something which makes it very hard to play... SPL teams play football and allow you to play without putting sooo many people back and fouling to stop us running at them and opening them up!

Still our best away performance (goal aside)

There's definitely more too it, which is disappointing :disappointment:

Just seen it there, he isn't doing that anywhere near enough, also seems to have lost a lot of fight, i don't get it at all.

Can't believe it's at the point where we are bracing ourselves for bad results in Div3, fucking terrible state of affairs.

We miss Templeton and Little badly.

I can't wait for Little to be back, we do miss him badly.

Something I see a lot on here is, "who is our * coach?" "who is doing the * training?"

The fact is: McCoist, McDowall, Durrant and Jim Stewart (GK Coach) are our first team coaches. It is high time we changed this and bring in REAL coaches who know the trade. Training needs a dramatic overhaul. Even at boys Club level, the best teams boys train 3 times a week, and that isn't even pro youth level.

I've heard details of our training schedule on here... players heading home at 11am and stuff. That HAS to change.

Anyway, hoping we can turn it around in the second half, and if Kevin Kyle comes on I will turn it off.