Tis darkest before the dawn

ray

Below is your link to good news and happiness,all you have to do is put the name of Kenneth Mure QC into the box reserved for your Judge selection, or select him from the list. The result of our FTTT will appear here on publication day but not any time soon, I am reliably informed that we have no liability to answer for or to.

Interestingly for our financial wizards the learned QC has never chaired anything other than VAT tribunals, I trust you can work it out from there. It will be interesting to see how Lord Nimmo's panel extract themselves from having to pre-empt a court of record, very interesting.

http://www.financeandtaxtribunals.gov.uk/Aspx/default.aspx

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Below is your link to good news and happiness,all you have to do is put the name of Kenneth Mure QC into the box reserved for your Judge selection, or select him from the list. The result of our FTTT will appear here on publication day but not any time soon, I am reliably informed that we have no liability to answer for or to.

Interestingly for our financial wizards the learned QC has never chaired anything other than VAT tribunals, I trust you can work it out from there. It will be interesting to see how Lord Nimmo's panel extract themselves from having to pre-empt a court of record, very interesting.

http://www.financeandtaxtribunals.gov.uk/Aspx/default.aspx

Ray,it's late and I'm thick as fuck when it comes to tax or legal speak,could you paraphrase for the plebs like me.

If he had something to say he'd say it.

Really enjoys winding up bears, does Ray. Odd, for a bear.

Looking forward to ray coming back and either...

1) telling you you've got your head in the sand

2) calling you an idiot

3) accusing you of being one of them

4) all of the above

I vote no. 4.

Get the fuck back in here ray

Read the OP slowly it is self explanatory, even the bit about Lord Nimmo Smith's panel.

It is becoming apparent that some prefer the inbred banjo playing fukwit tarrier type of news to anything positive, I will leave it with you to make up your own minds, I am sure you have checked out Kenneth Mure QC to your satisfaction, haven't you ?

Read the OP slowly it is self explanatory, even the bit about Lord Nimmo Smith's panel.

It is becoming apparent that some prefer the inbred banjo playing fukwit tarrier type of news to anything positive, I will leave it with you to make up your own minds, I am sure you have checked out Kenneth Mure QC to your satisfaction, haven't you ?

I'm not the sharpest tool in the box ray

Even as I'm lying in bed ready to crash out reading this with one eye shut

I'll look tmrw

Stop being a sarky cunt and just answer the question, are we in the clear, yes or no?? :dry:

I'm not the sharpest tool in the box ray

Even as I'm lying in bed ready to crash out reading this with one eye shut

I'll look tmrw

Young un's these days, going to bed before three in the morning, they don't make them like they used to. (tu)

You are defo a lawyer........