Want your spine to tingle and a smile to cross your face?

Gaz92

Tears of happiness watching that again; so special.

:21:

I had a massive lump in my throat when Nacho stepped up.

Both nights in Werder Bremen and Fiorentina have probably taken about 20 years off my life. Could barely watch either.

I think taking a penalty in a professional game, let alone in a match as important as this, would be one of the most nerve racking thing someone could do. Respect to anyone who puts in a belter penalty in these situations. I didnt blame Barry one bit when his didnt go in, it seemed to take so long for the ref to blow the whistle, think of the nerves getting worse and worse while waiting

Anyone know why I can't watch these YouTube links on my iPhone since I updated it?

Apple removed their Youtube app as part of the iOS 6 update.. there is a google app replacement

http://arstechnica.com/apple/2012/10/apple-giveth-and-apple-taketh-away-features-users-miss-in-ios-6/

Try installing the new youtube app.. suspect that might help

I've hated Riccardo Montilivio (sp?) ever since that night for his stupid wee shoulder brushing.

Probably the best feeling ever when nacho scored that!

Excatly, he was like wipin dirt aff his collar... would love to have seen his greetin face at the end.

Brilliant night

Apple removed their Youtube app as part of the iOS 6 update.. there is a google app replacement

http://arstechnica.com/apple/2012/10/apple-giveth-and-apple-taketh-away-features-users-miss-in-ios-6/

Try installing the new youtube app.. suspect that might help

Thanks will have a look.

Will never not have a smile on my face and goosebumps when watching this. Can remember when Sasa stepped I was absolutely bricking it, same with Hemdani. Knew wee Nacho would pull it off though! What a night! I was still buzzing through the wee hours, couldn't sleep a wink! :21: