meeting tonight

muff8

3 kit sponsors on the table, adiddas, puma and warrior. Nothing signed yet.

Apple want the naming rights to ibrox.

Edminston house to be turned into ticket office and rooftop cafe.

Surrounding areas to include hotel and cancer centre.

The wage bill is down from 30million to 6 million.

The budget for the return to the top in a reconstructed league has been discussed with the manager.

Rangers are debt free.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OP ..... BIT WRONG THIER MATE

The i.BROX Stadium !!!! Loved it.............Edmiston House is to become the new Superstore on first two tiers with a sports bar on the third tier.....

the existing Rangers shop to become the ticket office !!! All to be done by May

The i.BROX Stadium !!!! Loved it.............Edmiston House is to become the new Superstore on first two tiers and no rooftop cafe?? sports bar was it not haha on the third tier.....

Your right bud, I wiz trying tae take it in on one quick call. Reading your corrections I can confirm

OP ..... BIT WRONG THIER MATE

The i.BROX Stadium !!!! Loved it.............Edmiston House is to become the new Superstore on first two tiers with a sports bar on the third tier.....

So the Apple one was right?

Take any of the sponsors for a wee change. Warrior have nice strips this year. Puma's are hit and miss. Addidas would be perfect.

Surely that canny be true about I.Brox. It would be incredible, but I just can't see it happening lol.

All good then ,apart from the fact we already have a Warrior in Charles , Adidas for me please Charles :cgreen:

I'm not bothered if it's adidas or puma both good makes and make brilliant kits. Hope to fuck it's not warrier though. Have you seen the state of the Liverpool kits this year?

What was he saying Dunny ? they offering the most £££££££££

Yes he never confirmed anything, but did say basically the best deal wins ...basically, but emphasised puma.

Sports Direct deal, sounds like a cracker..... gony be a mega money spinner.

Newcastle a good example, fans were against naming rights, then after it its done it becomes a great idea. The fact that I.brox is a name made in heaven for Apple, we call it the same. We've got to try and keep to with the times and not refuse great deals

Ive never heard of warrior before, I should really take my head out the sand more often.

As for the rest when I read the OP I thought it was a wind up but a few guys seem to be backing

it up so I hope they are true.

The I.Brox sounds really good, best of both worlds if you ask me, they et a stadium and we

keep our stadium name kind off.