Why I don't read the daily record....

Albertz85

Some people are taking the piss in here by getting all heated up over that... ffs grow a set. I dont read any rag papers but if nothing it saves him money putting it in an estate agents window.

Anyway If thats attacking our club by the filth then bring it on...

Please shoot me doh

:7325:

Some call it the Daily Rhebel...some the Daily Ranger... The Sun.... The h**.... blah blah blahhhhhh. They are all shite as they are aimed at people with a reading age of a seven years old child. Stories like this have been popping up in the red tops for years. Stupid things like Alexanders house being worth less, Boruc having a fag ( :matron: ).... stupid space fillers. Poor journalism as always... no surprises at all.

100% correct mate.

I remember a comedy programme a few years ago called "Hot Metal" about a newspaper called The Crucible. At an editorial meeting the subject of Page 3 is being discussed and one of the hacks says "tits sell papers" the new owner says sotto voce, "and thank God they also buy them".

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/rangers-keeper-alexander-to-lose-fortune-1361362

Google rangers every day to catch any new headlines and came across this, why does this merit news

space? So pointless.

Celtic supporters have always claimed this is a Rangers paper, don't get why. Have always felt from my readings they are biased towards the filth. :wanker:

Reading between the lines........a reserve goalie buy a million quid house.no wonder the wage bill was 30 million a year.complete madness that helped get us in the mire.

I don't know what all the fuss is about that non story, it's not saying anything, other than to give the bhams replying to strories concerning us some outlet.

I buy the record on a Monday, mainly for the Winner pull-out. I go to the website, sometimes, but mainly because folk on here prompt me to do so by posting links.

I read papers in the library and if there's any laying around the pub.

Because I read them and hear what they have to say, I'll never buy them, except the said Monday's record.

I can't remember the last time I bought a paper, a few weks ago my girlfriend was going to buy a sun in

TESCO until I got on my soapbox at the newpaper bit and laid down some facts to her.

And did she tell you to shut the f**k up ?

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/rangers-keeper-alexander-to-lose-fortune-1361362

Google rangers every day to catch any new headlines and came across this, why does this merit news

space? So pointless.

Celtic supporters have always claimed this is a Rangers paper, don't get why. Have always felt from my readings they are biased towards the filth. :wanker:

But you want us to read it how odd.

They took editorial decision not to report that the bastards threw coins in that match v Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) and did serious harm to a ballboy!!

Also that an innocent woman with the same surname as the ned that attacked Lennon was subjected to threats of rape and death to both her and her 4 yr old child!!!

All part of their campaign to tarnish us and protect the so called fucking greatest fans in the world!!

space? So pointless.

Basically they say it with their usual "tell a lie often enough" philosophy(which works to a certain extent by the way)until they eventually and actually start believing it themselves.

I have never,ever, believed that rag to be a Rangers paper, I even remember during the Souness years when we had a spate of domestic sending offs during a European run they were advocating domestic bans to be carried into Europe - couldn't make it up!

space? So pointless.

Why is this newsworthy? is it only Rangers players who have to drop their asking price?....naw

Some wee taig jhourno with no real stories to write no doubt.

Some call it the Daily Rhebel...some the Daily Ranger... The Sun.... The h**.... blah blah blahhhhhh. They are all shite as they are aimed at people with a reading age of a seven years old child. Stories like this have been popping up in the red tops for years. Stupid things like Alexanders house being worth less, Boruc having a fag ( :matron: ).... stupid space fillers. Poor journalism as always... no surprises at all.

I call it The Daily Retard.