Why I don't read the daily record....

Albertz85

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/rangers-keeper-alexander-to-lose-fortune-1361362

Google rangers every day to catch any new headlines and came across this, why does this merit news

space? So pointless.

Celtic supporters have always claimed this is a Rangers paper, don't get why. Have always felt from my readings they are biased towards the filth. :wanker:

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/rangers-keeper-alexander-to-lose-fortune-1361362

Google rangers every day to catch any new headlines and came across this, why does this merit news

space? So pointless.

Celtic supporters have always claimed this is a Rangers paper, don't get why. Have always felt from my readings they are biased towards the filth. :wanker:

Any chance to put us down, it seems. I used to read the Rhecord when I lived in UK and then followed it online for a while but no more. Seems to be so overrun with the filth that its just not worth it. Read any of the comment sections to see what I mean. That lot hates us more than they love their own (shite) team.

I don't think it's particularly biased either way, they're a shower of chunts that will write whatever unsubstantiated pish they want in the vain hopes of selling their rags.

Whatever way the wind blows they'll report. The fuds. I'm not clicking on that link either, no hits from me.

Edit: I may have woke up a little irritable this morning.......

Some call it the Daily Rhebel...some the Daily Ranger... The Sun.... The h**.... blah blah blahhhhhh. They are all shite as they are aimed at people with a reading age of a seven years old child. Stories like this have been popping up in the red tops for years. Stupid things like Alexanders house being worth less, Boruc having a fag ( :matron: ).... stupid space fillers. Poor journalism as always... no surprises at all.

space? So pointless.

It is a tactic fenians are tought when young to deflect attention away from their main goals.

The reality is their editor is a taig, their journos are taigs and most of their readership are taigs.

space? So pointless.

No media in Scotland has any allegiance to RFC. The tims will forever deflect, as it's in their nature - look at the New new bbc - because it attacks their enemies, they would consider that to be balanced reporting. BTW - Would love to witness the outcry from the garyglittergroup if that was to happen to kingtutteef.

Why do so many people claim not to read these papers, or listen to certain radio shows, but still manage to post topics or links about them?

If you dont like them, dont read them, dont buy them, dont click on links to them and stop maoning about them.

Just ignore them altogether.

I don't think it's particularly biased either way, they're a shower of chunts that will write whatever unsubstantiated pish they want in the vain hopes of selling their rags.

Whatever way the wind blows they'll report. The fuds. I'm not clicking on that link either, no hits from me.

Edit: I may have woke up a little irritable this morning.......

Agree with all of that, except, this morning?

Agree with all of that, except, this morning?

It may have happened before........ well, most days.

There was one time, I remember it vividly that I woke up with a smile. But then the missus asked what the fuck was up with my face and I quickly retreated back to sweet, sweet anger.

Mate all the papers in this country are as bad as each other! Although I do think there is a general attitude against us the reality is they will print anything, regardless of newsworthy ness or truth to try and sell a paper or two extra...

I don't believe a word printed in these papers anymore and would hope all intelligent people would take what they read in these rags with more than a pinch of salt,