naming rights

muff8

What would b acceptable names from companys with naming rights. It's a touchy subject, but in the modern game, is a must. The apple deal would b a cracker, another could b orange arena ibrox. Any other suggestions?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What would b acceptable names from companys with naming rights. It's a touchy subject, but in the modern game, is a must. The apple deal would b a cracker, another could b orange arena ibrox. Any other suggestions?

Ibrox should remain Ibrox, whereas i would have no problem with apple getting involved at the refugee camp,

as long as they renamed it badapple.

The orange arena is a disgraceful suggestion. The club is trying to get away from stupidness like that.

Should always be ibrox stadium. No matter how uch money its up for. I take it people were happy when we sold the arsenal shares then

:lol:

Here fishy fishy.

The orange arena is a disgraceful suggestion. The club is trying to get away from stupidness like that.

Should always be ibrox stadium. No matter how uch money its up for. I take it people were happy when we sold the arsenal shares then

Well Charles Green said there's the possibility of another orange shirt.

no I dont disagree he said it, I disagree with the idea of a orange top. I certainly would not be buying one.

Buy whatever you want but if you know he wouldn't rule out an orange shirt, how can the club be wanting away from the the word orange?

Is doing a sponsorship deal with a big company who happen to be called Orange more "stupidness" than having orange coloured shirts?

Fine then I wont doh

Are you still dreaming about apple.

Since you brought it up what are your intelligent reasons behind the name orange arena...im looking forward to this

Erm.......Erm......are u kidding me?

Buy whatever you want but if you know he wouldn't rule out an orange shirt, how can the club be wanting away from the the word orange?

Is doing a sponsorship deal with a big company who happen to be called Orange more "stupidness" than having orange coloured shirts?

Im struggling to understand your point that may be my fault, so let me clarify my point.

I do not want a orange shirt because our colours are red,white,blue and because the colours have hidden undertones to it for west of scotland.

I dont want to change the name because it is selling history and do not want to call it the orange arena for reasons above.

Im struggling to understand your point that may be my fault, so let me clarify my point.

I do not want a orange shirt because our colours are red,white,blue and because the colours have hidden undertones to it for west of scotland.

I dont want to change the name because it is selling history and do not want to call it the orange arena for reasons above.

You can have your opinions, I was just saying you're wrong to say the club is wanting away from it.