Ranger Then - Rangers Now, Rangers Forever

BLUEDIGNITY

I have a step-daughter the same age as young April Jones. Excuse me for not finding this shit funny. (tu)

I've got a neighbour the same age as that horrible, decrepid kafflik cunt, jimmy saville. And i don't find that funny - but it just so happens that the enemies in our city, who are affiliated to those type of people that commit those offences, and that are trying to close our club down, condone this affliction.

It doesn't need to funny - it's a criminal offence, and these cunts attempt to make our faith/history/culture antisocial.

So, as the guy said, lighten up.

This is Dirty Scum Bastard Abuse, When we aim the insults at them, it not because of the fact that Child Abuse took place under their watch, it was the fact that they KNEW and they did nothing.

So forgive me for saying this, We should continue to hurle insults of this nature their way until they issue the apology the Kids whose lives were fucked up deserve.

I've got a neighbour the same age as that horrible, decrepid kafflik cunt, jimmy saville. And i don't find that funny - but it just so happens that the enemies in our city, who are affiliated to those type of people that commit those offences, and that are trying to close our club down, condone this affliction.

It doesn't need to funny - it's a criminal offence, and these cunts attempt to make our faith/history/culture antisocial.

So, as the guy said, lighten up.

And, where do they condone it.......

And, where do they condone it.......

There's a criminal offence called 'aiding and abetting' - look it up tell me. BTW - how many Protestant schools/institues does this atrocity take place. Byt very often it happens at their places, and they continually do their best to hide it. That is the condoning my friend.

If it was as common in Glasgow with the Prtestant population, these refugees would be marching up & down our streets, calling for the dismanlting of the Protestant faith.