Goals you wish you had scored.

tannerall

When we were little we used to imagine scoring great winning goals in the cup final.

Aside from Rangers goals, and without bias, which goals would you have loved to have scored yourself

Mine was Zidanes at Hampden. I would loved to have been in that position, in a European Cup Final, Hampden Park, waiting for it to come down and knowing I had the ability to hit it with my bad foot ......

Also can picture myself scoring this one which won European Nations Cup, which I reckon must be the coolest goal ever:

(P.S. There is no point in me including Rangers goals in this question as there would only be one outright winner:)

We were playing a Catholic school not long ago and the dashing centreback Mrmytto unleashed a shot from 30 yards that just went past the top corner, I wish that had went in. :sherlock:

I'd loved to have scored Nachos league winner against Hivs, his penalty against Fiorentina or that Davie Cooper goal against them!

I'm not a fan of Beckham but this was magical especially as it was so late on and the preassure he was under.

Actually think this one of Beckhams waqs better also due to the pressure he was under having been castigated in previous game against Argentina

Actually think this one of Beckhams waqs better also due to the pressure he was under having been castigated for the previous miss versus the Argentines.

Hmm it was a good moment but it cant top the last kick of the ball goal to send them to the WC.

Wish he ballooned it though...

:craphead:

The late, great Davie Cooper's free kick against Aberdeen in the cup final. I have never seen a ball struck so hard to this day.

Can't remember who was in goals Snelders/Leighton - they never stood a fucking chance.

Gascoigne's for England against Scotland was pretty special mind...

In years gone by i scored the winner away against a local catholic school team in the days when primary schools still had teams, Even better it was away and they had the entire school aoround the pitch, i was not that good a player, but in the right place at the right time as they say. I went to Riddrie Primary before anyone mentions it .

Between Davie Coopers wonder goal in the Drybrough Cup Final and wee Archies.

I prefer Coop's but Archies was against one of the best teams on the planet at the time and in the worlds most prestigious football tournament , so it just edges it for me for those reasons. (tu)

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3FvlWyyAKg

Gazza's against Scotland. Not because it was against Scotland, but it was just fucking amazing.

Do you remember he scored against Andy again in the A team v B team game at Ibrox in August. He repeated his Wembley celebration going down on the deck but soon got up when Andy came over to sort him out :lol: