Ticketless

BelgradeBear

I'm back in Scotland with no ticket but will be heading along to Stirling this afternoon in the hope of supporting the team at an away SFL3 game. Don't expect to get a ticket but am hoping that I'll be able to get into watch the last 10 or even 5 minutes when they open the gates. Or is this no longer possible?

Christ, I've experienced travelling to Tannadice, Edinburgh and Aberdeen without a ticket in Souness's first season but never expected it would be the case to watch Rangers in Div 3. Magic.

I'm back in Scotland with no ticket but will be heading along to Stirling this afternoon in the hope of supporting the team at an away SFL3 game. Don't expect to get a ticket but am hoping that I'll be able to get into watch the last 10 or even 5 minutes when they open the gates. Or is this no longer possible?

Christ, I've experienced travelling to Tannadice, Edinburgh and Aberdeen without a ticket in Souness's first season but never expected it would be the case to watch Rangers in Div 3. Magic.

I admire your ambition after such a long journey - take a rep

Pub?

Aye, pub in Stirling if we don't get lucky!

I've no got a ticket either, fucking raging. Still going and if i don't one, pub it is.

Pick up an extra two for your old da if you get really lucky mate!

Many years ago they used to open the gates with 20 minutes to go and there was always a big crowd waiting to get in.

Remember that. In the late sixties we were playing the mankies who were leading at half time. Ten minutes into the second half we scored 2 goals in 5 minutes. I and about 20 others were leaning on the big gates at the Edmison/Copland corner when they sprung open and we raced up the stairs to be confronted by 2 policemen. Well they could only catch 2 and guess who they caught.After being ejected I wandered around to the Copland Road end where I got in as the doors were opened with 20 minutes to go.