Our Manager - Ally McCoist

Seriously, I'd rather have McCoist struggling to pick up results than a yellow toothed, scum filled, tattie munchin' YETI that is Neil Lemon.

Fuck off back to your lair where you belong, along with the rest of the country's scum.

On the plus side for you, despite being a taig, it's Sunday tomorrow, your favourite day of the week! Who else enjoys a Sunday... hmmm I wonder.

New management team needed. Durrant and McDowell do what exactly?

Ensure the players turn up at Auchenhowie on time, make them run through poles for a while then tell them to go home.

Overhaul is needed, now.

I have to agree now I can't put up with this shite anymore we aren't getting any better at all.

We have a HUGE opportunity to change our ethos and market our club. We are doing almost everything right off the pitch to do that but on the pitch we are a fucking abomination and the main cause of this is Ally he just isn't good enough and neither are the backroom staff, the youth coaches also need replaced a clear out from top to bottom is needed if we ever want to develop.

he has been been pish since he took over, lets not kid ourselves

a flukey league run at the start of last season, the rest has been FUCKING SHOCKING

just fall on your sword ally and let someone else lead the way for our return

everyone will understand, but if you persist then your status will get less and less as the weeks go on