Billy Davis please

marka1979

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could the OP please give his reason for wanting Billy Davies as our next manager?

Seriously?

(td)

Come on te f**k

Billy has been in management for years. He did do well at motherwell and derby by winning promotion to the premiership. I know he hasnt been on a great run lately but i do believe he would turn things round. I didnt know anything about him applying for the republic job. I know we all have our thoughts and opinons but please give me your opinon on our management team.

Billy has been in management for years. He did do well at motherwell and derby by winning promotion to the premiership. I know he hasnt been on a great run lately but i do believe he would turn things round. I didnt know anything about him applying for the republic job. I know we all have our thoughts and opinons but please give me your opinon on our management team.

My opinion on our management team is probably the same as 95% of the forum, i want them to succeed and get it right, and believe they will. I believe Ally is the man, and i am willing to stick by him even after todays shambles.

The other 5% are folk like you who jump on the "Ally must go" bandwagon as soon as things turn nasty.

Billy davies FFS <cr> <cr> doh

My opinion on our management team is probably the same as 95% of the forum, i want them to succeed and get it right, and believe they will. I believe Ally is the man, and i am willing to stick by him even after todays shambles.

The other 5% are folk like you who jump on the "Ally must go" bandwagon as soon as things turn nasty.

Billy davies FFS <cr> <cr> doh

This is the first time ive said time for a change. Im still for ally but i dont see how hes gonna turn things round.

come on guys lets give Mr McCoist a chance,if not for Mr McCoist i dont know where our club would be.

No one does mate, we may have qualified for the Champions League last season, not went into admin, won the SPL or domestic treble and may have been playing in the group stages of the Champions League again last week.

If it has to change I would prefer Derek McInnesI thinl he would shake it up and has good experience at lower levels too.St.Johnstone one of them.

He had Zandaza even playing well.

I would take Davie Moyes in a minute(sorry fellow bears,i know hes from the darkside but quality manager with a small budget

This is the self same Davis who done a two's up way tam the bam sheridan!?

FFS, a brave man havin a taig at such close quarters way nothin coverin yer erse!!!

To have a taig as such a close friend, it's a no from me and he is a shite manager ass well!!