Billy Davis please

marka1979

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't we just have one big thread for the Ally haters?

Leave the mindless drones to it without it being littered everywhere for the near future?

Billy Davies will have the same group of players! Like any other manager coming in will have. I don't get what other managers can do that Ally can't because what is happening away certainly isn't a tactical issue in my opinion. You can't win so comfortably at home, outplay an SPL side, then suddenly when it comes to away games it's suddenly McCoist's fault? Give it a rest.

If the wins are happening at home but not away then that's down to the players. It's them that can't get motivated properly. Nobody else. Give our manager a chance for fuck sake! Painful reading/hearing the Ally bashing sometimes.

Billy Davies? forgive me but what has he done in his managerial career worthy of managing Rangers? Same with people who say McCall for Rangers manager.

I'm all for Super Ally for staying but things need to change and i'm sure he knows that too, keep the faith Ally will deliver.

Billy Davies? forgive me but what has he done in his managerial career worthy of managing Rangers? Same with people who say McCall for Rangers manager.

I'm all for Super Ally staying but things need to change and i'm sure he knows that too, keep the faith Ally will deliver.

Can't we just have one big thread for the Ally haters?

Leave the mindless drones to it without it being littered everywhere for the near future?

Billy Davies will have the same group of players! Like any other manager coming in will have. I don't get what other managers can do that Ally can't because what is happening away certainly isn't a tactical issue in my opinion. You can't win so comfortably at home, outplay an SPL side, then suddenly when it comes to away games it's suddenly McCoist's fault? Give it a rest.

If the wins are happening at home but not away then that's down to the players. It's them that can't get motivated properly. Nobody else. Give our manager a chance for fuck sake! Painful reading/hearing the Ally bashing sometimes.

Surely you accept that some people are just better managers than others? I mean if you had SAF managing the current group of players they would be playing better

Billy davies strong points are set pieces and turning average players into good ones. Get him in, hes like a coiled spring, ready to go. Still has weekly meetings with his backroom staff to discuss tactics and players.

Which backroom would would that be ?

BTW - I think dickie davies would be better.

Id rather tough it out with Ally than have Billy davies in charge. Ally would be better getting an older head in to change things up a bit. What's Alex Miller doing these days.

I was saying that we should add somebody with experience of the lower leagues to the coaching staff. I was thinking maybe Gary Bollan (consecutive promotions with Livingston from the third & second division) or Brian Reid (achieved two promotions with Ayr) but Alex Miller is a great, great shout.

Surely you accept that some people are just better managers than others? I mean if you had SAF managing the current group of players they would be playing better

And if we had Lionel Messi we would perform better, but we don't. So any chance you could point the finger at the players who can do at Ibrox week in, week out but away from home are useless?

Having an outrageously poor record away from home is NOT down to the manager. If we were struggling at home in the league, and had maybe been put out of the Cups by Motherwell and Forres then i could understand people's frustration. Our results have been so far away from each other at home than they have been away that it couldn't be clearer that it's down to the players attitudes.

Let's not forget aswell that all we want this season is promotion aswell which we will be well on course for. Our home form alone will see us win this league, and the away form WILL pick up when a few these players are dropped for some of the younger reserve players maybe. I'm not for a minute saying that i will accept watching that shite on the road because i won't but i won't point the finger at our manager.

It's the players on that pitch, nobody else.

Billy davies strong points are set pieces and turning average players into good ones. Get him in, hes like a coiled spring, ready to go. Still has weekly meetings with his backroom staff to discuss tactics and players.

Tell me a manager who doesn't. The clue is in the name MANAGEment!!!!

Big ally has been a credit to us as a player and our manager. He didnt walk away and is a true rangers man. However results and performances have been below par and this can no longer be accepted. I fancy billy davies to take the reigns to turn things round.

Big ally ? What you on about my oh my!

billy davies? him who went halves on a hoor with tommy sheridan? classy! not exactly bill struth sort of behaviour is it?

we dont need a replacement and if we ever do please god not him.

a dont judge people for battering in to hookers... but doubling up with tommy sheridan...fucking hell man thats just wrong! :anguish:

keep the faith Ally will deliver.

You're keeping the faith in Ally to deliver even though, like Davies and McCall, he's done nothing in his managerial career worthy of managing Rangers ?

Guest KarlG45

And if we had Lionel Messi we would perform better, but we don't. So any chance you could point the finger at the players who can do at Ibrox week in, week out but away from home are useless?

Having an outrageously poor record away from home is NOT down to the manager. If we were struggling at home in the league, and had maybe been put out of the Cups by Motherwell and Forres then i could understand people's frustration. Our results have been so far away from each other at home than they have been away that it couldn't be clearer that it's down to the players attitudes.

Let's not forget aswell that all we want this season is promotion aswell which we will be well on course for. Our home form alone will see us win this league, and the away form WILL pick up when a few these players are dropped for some of the younger reserve players maybe. I'm not for a minute saying that i will accept watching that shite on the road because i won't but i won't point the finger at our manager.

It's the players on that pitch, nobody else.

Yes but who keeps picking the same players (and playing them out of position)?

1349907949' post='1060522753']

Why is this man mentioned every time numpty fans want a new manager or one is sacked/resigns? What's he done that's so great!?

Numpty Fan response -

Without looking up the actual stats - I reckon he's taken a number of teams (having spent relatively little to those around him) to the brink of the 'best' most expensive league in world football. My guess is that he would have our team organised, motivated and understanding what's being asked of them, instead of looking like it's the first they've fucking met each other. With no transfers for the next 18 months he will undoubtably serve up a more cohesive outfit than what we have at present - home and away.

His record (yes, a footballing managerial record that Ally does not have) is to take a bunch of mediocre players and make a half-decent team. On current form under Ally we might stutter up to division 1 but in my opinion it would need a complete rebuild at that point. Under Davies, I believe, we would have a framework which needed the addition of a small number of better quality players to take us to the next level.

For me, at the moment, we are going nowhere fast and there is no evidence to suggest there isan underlying reason.

Over to the non-Numpties to convince me otherwise......