The key to Rangers turning this season around...

--------------Alexander------------

Argyriou------Faure------Emilson------Wallace

------------Hutton-----MacLeod----------

-----Little---------------------Templeton

------------Jig----------Shiels

SIMPLE!

None of this 1 upfront shite, Ian Black has been shite too.

That team will romp this league, home and away.

Aird, McKay etc coming into games when we are comfortable etc.

That's my tuppence-worth anyway.

--------------Alexander------------

Argyriou------Faure------Emilson------Wallace

------------Hutton-----MacLeod----------

-----Little---------------------Templeton

------------Jig----------Shiels

SIMPLE!

None of this 1 upfront shite, Ian Black has been shite too.

That team will romp this league, home and away.

Aird, McKay etc coming into games when we are comfortable etc.

That's my tuppence-worth anyway.

So what you'd do is drop Perry, personally I'd persevere with Ross. Drop Black for Hutton. And play two injured players. Genius

I despair at some of the forum managers on here

So the key is to find a medical/healing potion which helps players against/heals injuries?

doh, obviously when they're fit.

So what you'd do is drop Perry, personally I'd persevere with Ross. Drop Black for Hutton. And play two injured players. Genius

I despair at some of the forum managers on here

Perry is gash.

doh, obviously when they're fit.

Well you are asking why Ally can't see it but he hasn't had the chance to pick a team like that yet with players always being injured. I'm sure when all are fit we will see McCulloch, Shiels, Templeton, Little all start as the 4 most attacking players and we will be like a different team going forward.

Tactically we are getting it wrong, especially away from home. None of our current coaches or players know what it takes to be successful in this league. IMO we should be looking for a coach who's been through the leagues and can help Ally set up the team to win in SFL3. There's no doubt we have the players, even with injuries we should be winning games like today.

Aye that's right, my opinions gash doh

Smarten up ffs.

I've got a nice tie. Do you want me to put that on?

Calm down mate. It was you came out with a statement calling one of our main players gash and that's acceptable? Not to mention you lament McCoist not picking two long term injured players. Give it a break. We're all disappointed. We get up and get on with winning. That's Rangers.

One up front isn't always negative, I have no idea why most think this. We are applying the right pressure to teams I think, just lacking the cutting edge. I'd switch the wide players sides, so they have more incentive to shoot and maybe we won't get as frustrated

ally and the coaches can only do so much on the training ground.the players have to learn to play at this level.its not easy the players at the clubs we are facing see us as a cup final.we seem to be looking at it as a game we deserve to win.until we roll up our sleeves and start to battle for every ball and put the boot in when its needed we will struggle.this league is not the spl its a league where you need to battle for the points.the pool of players we have should be capable ability wise to romp this league but ffs they have to learn to fight for it when the going gets tough.

Mate, the 11 in my OP would wrap this up in no time, seriously, why can't Ally see it ?

mate, the 11 that play for RM on a sunday would do better than this mob! i wish we could arrange a friendly :craphead: