In Ally we trust

cooper1972

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally's job this year is got to be us winning the 3rd division and a good run in all the cups, so far so good with the cup runs (apart from ramsdens cup) but does anybody think we wont be top of the league at the end of the season?

ANOTHER bad result. The clue is in the first word..how many more bad results before something happens either from McCoist or Green.

We lost to the WORST team in Scottish professional football.

Can people not see how utterly unacceptable and humiliating today's result was?

ANOTHER bad result. The clue is in the first word..how many more bad results before something happens either from McCoist or Green.

Aww just fuck right off.

If you're humiliated (your words) today then maybe you're humiliated to be a Rangers fan.

I for one am just happy and proud that Rangers still exist for me to support.

Now fuck off with ur negativity, man the fuck up and give Ally and the team time for fuck sake!

le guen never got the time ally had, so why should ally be any different?

this is a serious question before you take a hissy

Agree,but LeGuen had no chance.The captains clique had it in for him from the off.

Ally has the team behind him and I feel and hope he's not far away from turning it around.

His payers need a long hard look in the mirror.

Aww just fuck right off.

If you're humiliated (your words) today then maybe you're humiliated to be a Rangers fan.

Now fuck off with ur negativity, man the fuck up and give Ally and the team time for fuck sake!

Tomorrow is another day,its only football,just remember when you waken up tomorrow you are still a BEAR,what a fckn feeling that is :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

Aww just fuck right off.

Well said mate, panic merchants are all out tonight.

le guen never got the time ally had, so why should ally be any different?

this is a serious question before you take a hissy fit

This is a serious answer before you take a hissy fit...

Could it be the fact that Le Goon was the Rangers manager when we had cash to spend, he spent a fortune and made a cunt of us. Ally learned his managerial skills from Walter Smith at an SPL standard of football, and we have now been put down three divisions which is a total new style of football that Ally didn't anticipate, but now has to deal with.

Oh, also the fact that we lost almost all of our players and had to replace them in a very short space of time.

When will people actually accept that what's happening with Rangers will take time, we will do it, we will win the league, but it will take time.

I wish everyone would just get off of Ally's back and get behind the team!

so many negative things have happened to our club over the past year that some guys are prepared to accept anything,including complete humiliation as you say.others who have seen better times will demand change if this debacle continues

Ally will know the job he's done has not been good enough. As long as he strives to better himself and the side then he'll recieve my backing. Him and the players deserve a bollocking after today though. You can't just keep telling a kid he's doing good when he's doing bad. It's all a learning process

I love Ally the legendary player and also for the way he has behaved off the park in relation to our predicament. His love of Rangers is not in doubt. Neither is mine!!

Before I go on, this is not some stupid rant, I am seeking serious answers from RM posters.

I would ask people on RM the following questions not to be confrontational, simply for an honest and forthright answer :

What have you seen of Ally's management in strictly football terms which makes you think he will succeed?

How long are you prepared to put up with what we are all witnessing?