Ally reception at Queens Park

ger50champ

I'm absolute certain when this game gets played Ally will get a fantastic welcome from the 40,000 that will be there .The Blue order love him and most loyal bears know and will give him the backing he deserves .Its not the right time for change and my feeling is that thankfully our great support don't all frequent football chat shows dissing there own or laptop lackies that probably only go to one out of five games at best.

If I'm wrong I'll be surprised but I know for certain the Rangers fans will show our great Manager the loyalty that he has shown us in our time of need .I implore all the bears sitting on the fence to not be influenced by rodent agenda and give Ally at least till end of season .He deserves this at least

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm absolute certain when this game gets played Ally will get a fantastic welcome from the real fans .The Blue order love him and most loyal bears know and will give him the backing he deserves .Its not the right time for change and my feeling is that thankfully our great support don't all frequent football chat shows dissing there own or laptop lackies that probably only go to one out of five games at best.

If I'm wrong I'll be surprised but I know for certain the Rangers fans will show our great Manager the loyalty that he has shown us in our time of need .I implore all the bears sitting on the fence to not be influenced by rodent agenda and give Ally at least till end of season .He deserves this at least

Great. So this wonderful reception for our floundering manager will move us forward as a club how, exactly?

I really wish you guys would start to separate fans' affection for McCoist from his obvious inability to manage the team effectively.

The two issues are completely separate and defiantly shouting "Super Ally" won't make that unfortunate situation any different.

Im a real fan, I love him but he has to be accountable just like everyone else. that said I think he must be given to the end of the season unless things go tits up soon. He will win the league I have no doubt but not sure he is the man to take us forward. Should have a role at Ibrox for life after his class of the last year

Im a real fan, I love him but he has to be accountable just like everyone else. that said I think he must be given to the end of the season unless things go tits up soon. He will win the league I have no doubt but not sure he is the man to take us forward. Should have a role at Ibrox for life after his class of the last year

I think the biggest issue with most fans is that they expected us to win every single game 10-0. Even 1/2 way through the game yesterday, there were cries for a 4-1 win.....

Reality check......

We will win this league but it may not be pretty on the way.

if he plays players in their positions and plays 2 up front then at least he will get the game started before anyone can have any grumblings, this pish with 1 up front and a guy behind him in the hole is nonesense

we should have Aird on 1 wing and McKay on the other wing, pace always worries defenders

Saying he will win the league is hardly the point, my granny could win the league with a budget 100 times what anyone else has and lets not pretend otherwise. No man should be bigger than the club including McCoist but it seems in this instance one man is becoming bigger regardless of the long term impact the continued mediocrity might have.

And lets not fucking pretend our problems are our away form this year, this pish started in Malmo and has shown no signs of improvement, Malmo, Maribor, Dundee Utd, 15 point lead, Falkirk, Queen of the South and now Stirling Albion neg rep away tae fuck if ye's like but am no slagging McCoist i love the man to bits he is a fucking legend but him and his coaching team are not fucking producing, and yes we have been under pressure with admin etc but it's exactly under these kind of circumstances we should be producing and if we cannot do it under pressure then a change is required.

At times our side seem completely fucking incapable of stringing two passes together and more often than not we look like complete fucking strangers on the park, we have been scraping results due to our higher standard of player for months and months and if anything it's getting worse, our football is a fucking embarrasment at times and some of the decisions to drop people and play people out of position have been fucking mind blowing, anyone suggesting otherwise is fucking kidding themselves, give him to christmas and if were not top of the league and playing well he needs to go so that someone else has a chance to salvage the season but we cannot give him until the end of the season unless it seems certain the league is won, not winning D3 at the first time of asking would bring consequences none of us should dare think about.

I think the biggest issue with most fans is that they expected us to win every single game 10-0. Even 1/2 way through the game yesterday, there were cries for a 4-1 win.....

Reality check......

We will win this league but it may not be pretty on the way.

I dont expect to win every game and still expect us to lose a couple, I do feel we will win the league by a fair margin though.

Can you se Girafes from your front window?

Your obviously the no1 fan and anyone that disagrees with u is not a 'real fan'.

I don't think fans expect to win games 10-0 but we are quite entitled to expect to beat teams who are bottom of the third division!

I've been to every game apart from Inverness away since Feb 14th and yesterday was the first time my opinion on mccoist started to change. I don't think he's the right man for the job , I'd love to be proved wrong but I can't see it.

that must mean I'm not a real fan.... Cunt.

Great. So this wonderful reception for our floundering manager will move us forward as a club how, exactly?

I really wish you guys would start to separate fans' affection for McCoist from his obvious inability to manage the team effectively.

The two issues are completely separate and defiantly shouting "Super Ally" won't make that unfortunate situation any different.

Seems you've made your mind up mate and if your a real bear then I respect your choice .Ive yet to hear anyone come up with a better way of moving our club forward without Ally at the helm at this time.And for me we have never been 'at this time' in our history .Give him at least till the end of the season .Surely even you pal can say he deserves that for what he has contributed to our very survival

Your obviously the no1 fan and anyone that disagrees with u is not a 'real fan'.

I don't think fans expect to win games 10-0 but we are quite entitled to expect to beat teams who are bottom of the third division!

I've been to every game apart from Inverness away since Feb 14th and yesterday was the first time my opinion on mccoist started to change. I don't think he's the right man for the job , I'd love to be proved wrong but I can't see it.

that must mean I'm not a real fan.... Cunt.

Ok big man

our performance against motherwell proves we can play well.

the players need to motivate themselves against the smaller teams,they get paid enough.

its not all allys fault.

Your right it's not all Ally's fault, what is Ally's fault however is the failure to drop those who do not perform. Starting matches against butchers with one striker against 9 defenders and consistently playing people in ridiculous positions.

Seems you've made your mind up mate and if your a real bear then I respect your choice .Ive yet to hear anyone come up with a better way of moving our club forward without Ally at the helm at this time.And for me we have never been 'at this time' in our history .Give him at least till the end of the season .Surely even you pal can say he deserves that for what he has contributed to our very survival

Blind loyalty can be dangerous

:lol:

I'm not into making myself seem better than any other Rangers fans on here and it's annoying that others don't feel the same.

'real fan' right now translates as shut your mouth and don't dare criticize.

Nope. A Real Fan is someone who understands their club. Believes in their club, no matter what everyone else says or believes. A Real Fan repays Loyalty and Trust with equal measures of patience and undying support. A Real Fan doesn't call for the managers job (no matter who he is) because he's unhappy with some results/performances.

I will point out fans like those at Blackburn Rovers. Would you prefer to see a Rangers support act like that towards our manager?

:lol:

I'm not into making myself seem better than any other Rangers fans on here and it's annoying that others don't feel the same.

'real fan' right now translates as shut your mouth and don't dare criticize.

Thats not the case on my part mate .Theres so many beggar rodent fuckpigs getting on here to mix it . Surely there not our real fans

Nope. A Real Fan is someone who understands their club. Believes in their club, no matter what everyone else says or believes. A Real Fan repays Loyalty and Trust with equal measures of patience and undying support. A Real Fan doesn't call for the managers job (no matter who he is) because he's unhappy with some results/performances.

I will point out fans like those at Blackburn Rovers. Would you prefer to see a Rangers support act like that towards our manager?

So a real fan is someone who will sit idly by and watch the side crumble into meidocrity due to blind loyalty to an ex player?

McCoist should not be above criticism, I ask you this question would you support the manager as stubbornly and as steadfastly through these increasingly poor performances/results if his name were no Alistair McCoist?

honest answer? and bear in mind this is not a knee jerk reaction to a shock defeat this is very worrying fucking trend of poor performances stretching back over a year.