Ally reception at Queens Park

ger50champ

I'm absolute certain when this game gets played Ally will get a fantastic welcome from the real fans .The Blue order love him and most loyal bears know and will give him the backing he deserves .Its not the right time for change and my feeling is that thankfully our great support don't all frequent football chat shows dissing there own or laptop lackies that probably only go to one out of five games at best.

If I'm wrong I'll be surprised but I know for certain the Rangers fans will show our great Manager the loyalty that he has shown us in our time of need .I implore all the bears sitting on the fence to not be influenced by rodent agenda and give Ally at least till end of season .He deserves this at least

Don't like when others question the loyalty of fans because they have a different view on the situation.

But I do agree with the point that we will be there in huge numbers to cheer Ally and his troops on to victory.Might be the game that changes it for Ally.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. A Real Fan is someone who understands their club. Believes in their club, no matter what everyone else says or believes. A Reakl Fan repays Loyalty and Trust with equal measures of patience and undying support. A Real Fan doesn't call for the managers job (no matter who he is) because he's unhappy with some results/performances.

I will point out fans like those at Blackburn Rovers. Would you prefer to see a Rangers support act like this towards our manager?

Birthday card pish.

All of us feel the same way about Rangers but no man is bigger than the club,including Ally.

Rangers fans wouldn't act that way towards Super,but there has been absolutely nothing to suggest he can turn this around.

Incidentally I haven't called for his head but anyone else would have been hounded out of Ibrox for the results.

If we failed to win promotion you would probably still be saying give him more time and be more loyal bla bla.

Ah youre a lucky man!

Every single day I say that to myself! Best ever move was to leave the UK. Downside, I have to watch the games live on a laptop instead of inside Ibrox.

My kids are growing up seeing real animals in the wild instead of pretend ones at a zoo!

You really need to leave out this taig influence stuff, people are forming their opinions on the management by watching what is going on on the park with their own eyes.

Ally McCoist is hardly going to get protests for his removal, too much affection there, so there is no need for 'real fans' to go out their way to make a point.

Your right it's not all Ally's fault, what is Ally's fault however is the failure to drop those who do not perform. Starting matches against butchers with one striker against 9 defenders and consistently playing people in ridiculous positions.

he did that against motherwell

Seems you've made your mind up mate and if your a real bear then I respect your choice .Ive yet to hear anyone come up with a better way of moving our club forward without Ally at the helm at this time.And for me we have never been 'at this time' in our history .Give him at least till the end of the season .Surely even you pal can say he deserves that for what he has contributed to our very survival

You're right in that I've made up my mind about Ally's inability to manage Rangers. I was convinced he was the wrong choice before he got the job and, leaving the unique circumstances aside, his record has proved me right. Taken in isolation, his results are unforgivably bad.

But of course he deserves respect for the contribution he's made, as a player and as a talisman. I would move him into a senior ambassadorial type role immediately, which he can happily keep doing for life.

Nope. A Real Fan is someone who understands their club. Believes in their club, no matter what everyone else says or believes. A Real Fan repays Loyalty and Trust with equal measures of patience and undying support. A Real Fan doesn't call for the managers job (no matter who he is) because he's unhappy with some results/performances.

I will point out fans like those at Blackburn Rovers. Would you prefer to see a Rangers support act like that towards our manager?

So I may as well hand in my season ticket then, because I have grave doubts about the management?

I can't be a real fan because i want whats best for Rangers and not whats best for Ally McCoist.

I would love McCoist to be a good manager as he really loves the club but i won't be one of the "blindly-loyal" who refuse to see what is in front of their eyes.

McCoist as a manager is failing and there is no signs of that changing sadly.

I think the OP should maybe come down from his cloud and join the real world. (tu)

I will give the team my full backing and yes that includes McCoist.

However to suggest people who criticise how the team is set up, plays and results are not true Fans is absurd.

A manager in any walk of life is judged on results, no matter who that person may be should the team/business not be performing then the manager is accountable.

With the budget he has, facilities and in particular players at his disposal we should be walking this league. Part times against full times.

I certainly don't want Ally sacked but everyone is within their rights to ask questions of the manager. The fact he hasn't won an away game in the league all season and it is now October is worrying. We are not even playing attractive football, the high balls to Kyle at the end of an away game have become all too common and simply aren't working, everyone except from the management can see that.

So a real fan is someone who will sit idly by and watch the side crumble into meidocrity due to blind loyalty to an ex player?

McCoist should not be above criticism, I ask you this question would you support the manager as stubbornly and as steadfastly through these increasingly poor performances/results if his name were no Alistair McCoist?

honest answer? and bear in mind this is not a knee jerk reaction to a shock defeat this is very worrying fucking trend of poor performances stretching back over a year.

This argument gets wheeled out a lot.

You think about it and answer your own question.

The manager of one of the biggest clubs in the world is unfortunate to be under the ownership of a cheating, lying fuck pig. He ends up carrying the club on his own as we drift towards administration. He works for free while players spend weeks negotiating pay-cuts and lucrative get out deals for later. While the support struggle for a focus point someone to rally behind he steps up and gives us a voice, a trust worthy leader unwilling to give up the responsibility he was entrusted with. Then a glimmer of light. A takeover, a new start. The loyalty from the manager is rewarded with the entire squad minus 2-3 players walking out (Coz they couldn't see any improvement - sound familair) He has no squad, he has no league for his club to play in and numerous sanctions and hoops to be jumped through. But, he carries on the fight in our name for our Club.

Does this man deserve to be doubted? Does he deserve to be ridiculed and aspersions cast about his intelligence? Or does this man deserve some fucking SUPPORT AND PATIENCE to build the Club up back to where we belong?

The fact he is Ally McCoist is secondary. What does the man who did all this deserve? Minimum, a chance to get it right. That doesn't mean to the next loss or bad game. That means all season to the last bloody minute. And when he achieves promotion at the end of the season, that will be enough for me

A less than 50% win rate in the scottish 3rd division with a 6 million pound wage budget as well as being papped oot the ramsdens cup at home to queen of the south would get any cunt the sack in any club in the world any day of the week.

But as a bear if you suggest it your a taig or somehow against the team.

I, like everyone else would love Ally to be the best and most successful manager Rangers ever had, unfortunately i don't think he will ever be that and depending on how long he is given to get things right could in fact end up being the worst manager in our history, I love McCoist and do not want him to have that dubious honour so what? we continue to let him fail until his name is tarnished beyond repair? Or allow him to move sideways with his head held high and his status as club legend intact?

there is no shame in failing after giving it your all, but desperately clinging on through some warped sense of loyalty? well thats just fucking stupid.

The manager of one of the biggest clubs in the world is unfortunate to be under the ownership of a cheating, lying fuck pig. He ends up carrying the club on his own as we drift towards administration. He works for free while players spend weeks negotiating pay-cuts and lucrative get out deals for later. While the support struggle for a focus point someone to rally behind he steps up and gives us a voice, a trust worthy leader unwilling to give up the responsibility he was entrusted with. Then a glimmer of light. A takeover, a new start. The loyalty from the manager is rewarded with the entire squad minus 2-3 players walking out (Coz they couldn't see any improvement - sound familair) He has no squad, he has no league for his club to play in and numerous sanctions and hoops to be jumped through.

Does this man deserve to be doubted? Does he deserve to be ridiculed and aspersions cast about his intelligence? Or does this man deserve some fucking SUPPORT AND PATIENCE to build the Club up back to where we belong?

The fact he is Ally McCoist is secondary. What does the man who did all this deserve? Minimum, a chance to get it right. That doesn't mean to the next loss or bad game. That means all season to the last bloody minute. And when he achieves promotion at the end of the season, that will be enough for me

:lol:

Come on!

You think any man who acted with the Loyalty, Character and Honour that was shown should just be tossed aside and disregarded as not good enough?

No he should be given as much time as is possible under normal circumstances, unfortunately these are not normal circumstances and if we don't win promotion we could be well and truly in the mire lest not pretend we have the luxury of being able to afford Ally as much time as he wants or indeed deserves, we do NOT and McCoist would probably be the first to admit this.

The manager of one of the biggest clubs in the world is unfortunate to be under the ownership of a cheating, lying fuck pig. He ends up carrying the club on his own as we drift towards administration. He works for free while players spend weeks negotiating pay-cuts and lucrative get out deals for later. While the support struggle for a focus point someone to rally behind he steps up and gives us a voice, a trust worthy leader unwilling to give up the responsibility he was entrusted with. Then a glimmer of light. A takeover, a new start. The loyalty from the manager is rewarded with the entire squad minus 2-3 players walking out (Coz they couldn't see any improvement - sound familair) He has no squad, he has no league for his club to play in and numerous sanctions and hoops to be jumped through.

I am grateful to McCoist for being shop steward and keeping morale at the club high. His fight for the cause and never say die attitude is to be commended.

BUT and here lies the issue, he should NOW be judged on his competencies as a manager and not a figure head for the club.

Whether you take into account his 15 point loss of league, european dissapointments etc(BEFORE administration kicked in) or not is up to personal opinion.

But as of right now his abilites as a manger after picking HIS players in the summer, setting out HIS team on a weekly basis and tactics are being scrutinized.

If things continue and we fall further away from promotion SHOULD WE STILL GIVE HIM A FULL SEASON...BECAUSE HE IS SUPER ALLY?!

You think any man who acted with the Loyalty, Character and Honour that was shown should just be tossed aside and disregarded as not good enough?

He's here to get results.

Once again no man is bigger than the club.

He deserves the freedom of Ibrox and is the greatest ever Ranger in my eyes but we're talking about his ability to get results as manager of Rangers.

Not a spokesperson,leader or hero.

I am grateful to McCoist for being shop steward and keeping morale at the club high. His fight for the cause and never say die attitude is to be commended.

BUT and here lies the issue, he should NOW be judged on his competencies as a manager and not a figure head for the club.

Whether you take into account his 15 point loss of league, european dissapointments etc(BEFORE administration kicked in) or not is up to personal opinion.

But as of right now his abilites as a manger after picking HIS players in the summer, setting out HIS team on a weekly basis and tactics are being scrutinized.

If things continue and we fall further away from promotion SHOULD WE STILL GIVE HIM A FULL SEASON...BECAUSE HE IS SUPER ALLY?!

Don't let the facts get in the way of some sensationalism, eh.

Don't let the facts get in the way of some sensationalism, eh.

Oh sorry I will re-phrase that...His inability to win the SPL with a 15 point lead.

That however was past results, we are looking at the current and do you not agree the results and in particular performances have been dire?

There is a danger of over playing Ally's role during administration as well, which is a pity because I don't really want to have to then play it down.

No doubt he helped greatly towards keeping unity, created a brilliant catchphrase and was a fantastic figurehead. But i've seen a few things suggesting that there wouldn't be a Rangers without him and that he saved the club etc. I honestly can't see how that's true, in the end it all came down to finance, Charles Green and the colour of his and his investor's money saved the club.

The manager of one of the biggest clubs in the world is unfortunate to be under the ownership of a cheating, lying fuck pig. He ends up carrying the club on his own as we drift towards administration. He works for free while players spend weeks negotiating pay-cuts and lucrative get out deals for later. While the support struggle for a focus point someone to rally behind he steps up and gives us a voice, a trust worthy leader unwilling to give up the responsibility he was entrusted with. Then a glimmer of light. A takeover, a new start. The loyalty from the manager is rewarded with the entire squad minus 2-3 players walking out (Coz they couldn't see any improvement - sound familair) He has no squad, he has no league for his club to play in and numerous sanctions and hoops to be jumped through. But, he carries on the fight in our name for our Club.

Well, I guess that's one way of looking at it; last year wasn't his fault and neither is this year.

How about looking at it from another angle? Leaving aside the ownership of the club, he did a terrible job of managing the team last year and he's doing a worse job this year. If his name wasn't Ally McCoist, there would be deafening calls for his head at every game and deservedly so.

We have just been beat by the worst team in scottish football. But it's not as if the result was a shock. Last minute goal to scrape a draw at peterhead. Only a dodgy referee decision saved us from defeat against berwick. Piss poor performances against Annan and Forres.

Add in our failure to win the Ramsden Cup.

Signing a centre half from Lyon and play him at right back. Play your right back in midfield. Sticking with 442 dispite the fact we are playing the worst teams in Scotland. Dropping kyle hutton from squad? The teams inability to keep a clean sheet. Kevin Kyle? Team looks as if they are unfit , blowing out their arses in last 3rd of games against part timers .

Apart fi that we are ok.

Rumour has it we are only training 3hrs a day?

If charles green is as ruthless as suggested he will have Ally in on Monday and tell him he expects at the very minimum 7pts from our next 3 away games .

I, like everyone else here absolutely adore super ally but these performances are simply not good enough .

This is Rangers and we are toiling bigtime against mediocre outfits . I have been to every away game with the exception of peterhead and it gets worse and worse.

It's not good enough and things need to change quickly for Ally's sake.

I think the biggest issue with most fans is that they expected us to win every single game 10-0. Even 1/2 way through the game yesterday, there were cries for a 4-1 win.....

Reality check......

We will win this league but it may not be pretty on the way.

I agree 100% with you mate.

Yesterday before the game looking through the match thread there were the usual "6-0 to us." "We'll win this by 4 or 5 without a doubt!" "We'll pump this mob today!" And you'd think that after the games already this season that is not and probably never is going to happen.

Even I expected us to be able to grab a win yesterday, I voiced it enough last night on here and beforehand went for a narrow but comfortable 2-0 win. Even that wasn't to be.

As long as we continue to win at home while we try to sort it out away we will be in the hunt for the title.

Time is running out though. Personally the management team only have 2 more away games to sort it out and we have some big home games coming up.

MUCH improvement needed, but 5/6-0 wins are out of the question on our travels.