Ian Durrant

ozger

I know the guy would have been a great if not for the disgusting injury, and I also know that we're not privy to what goes on behind the scenes. But I see nothing from this guy. And just exactly how inspirational can he be? Let's face it, he can hardly string a coherent sentence together. I don't know, I reckon some changes are needed, not Ally, but ffs he needs help and I don't see it coming from guys like Durrant. Agree or not?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A proper Rangers man and someone who knows what it is to be a Ranger.

Aside from that, was it not Durrant who had picked out young MacLeod as a bit of a player. Didn't do too badly on that front, after all, he should know a midfielder who has a bit about him. MacLeod looks like the real deal to be, and I had yet to be convinced until I saw him on a more regular basis.

When was the last time we heard that Ian Durrant or any of our coaching staff, going to other clubs for a couple of weeks to brush up and learn new coaching techniques to make them a better coach?

We always seem to stagnate, never wanting to better ourselves.

Instead of going to the papers and say for instance AVB or Jose Mourinho is a mate, how about taking a trip to see how they coach and improve their players.

A proper Rangers man and someone who knows what it is to be a Ranger.

Aside from that, was it not Durrant who had picked out young MacLeod as a bit of a player. Didn't do too badly on that front, after all, he should know a midfielder who has a bit about him. MacLeod looks like the real deal to be, and I had yet to be convinced until I saw him on a more regular basis.

This.

He said the boy MacLeod was talented and he would be a great player, going by the lads displays in games he's lived up to the reputation.

I know the guy would have been a great if not for the disgusting injury, and I also know that we're not privy to what goes on behind the scenes. But I see nothing from this guy. And just exactly how inspirational can he be? Let's face it, he can hardly string a coherent sentence together. I don't know, I reckon some changes are needed, not Ally, but ffs he needs help and I don't see it coming from guys like Durrant. Agree or not?

:anguish:

Not, and negative rep. Away take yer face for a Whyte.

Not. Clearly you know f*ck all.

When was the last time we heard that Ian Durrant or any of our coaching staff, going to other clubs for a couple of weeks to brush up and learn new coaching techniques to make them a better coach?

We always seem to stagnate, never wanting to better ourselves.

Instead of going to the papers and say for instance AVB or Jose Mourinho is a mate, how about taking a trip to see how they coach and improve their players.

Good post (tu)

HE'S BLUE

HE'S WHITE

HE'S BETTER THAN YOU YA SHITE

IAN DURRANT IAN DURRANT

People on here can give the op as many neg reps as possible but no one has answered the question what does he do?

Why do wee need two Assistants?

Kenny McDowell hold a clip board and Durrant just looks at McCoist and McCoist just looks at them both as if to say what the fuck do we do.

People noticed this when he 1st took over. And the same things are still happening. It's as if none of them know what to do when it goes wrong.

People on here can give the op as many neg reps as possible but no one has answered the question what does he do?

Kenny McDowell hold a clip board and Durrant just looks at McCoist and McCoist just looks at them both as if to say what the fuck do we do.

People noticed this when he 1st took over. And the same things are still happening. It's as if none of them know what to do when it goes wrong.

He's getting negative reps for being disrespectful and personal towards Durrant,the same goes for him as stands for Ally.

Criticize them if you want to but no need to get personal.

Don't think any of us know what Durrant does but for the OP to imply that he does nothing is a bit disrespectful.