Ian Durrant

ozger

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KarlG45

which is tough whilst playing Buckeroo or Kerplunk.

I'm pretty sure Kerplunk is an example of onomatopeia. onomatopoeia

Thought I'd help you out there, since I'm a bit of a sesquipedalian myself

:matron:

The entire squad need to stay silent for three whole hours...??? <cr>

:lol:

It all gets pretty serious, big first team prizes on offer apparently - evidently big Kyle Hutton is pretty pish at KerPlunk :anguish::craphead:

Edit: to the iconicman, or whatever your user name is who neg repped, if you had bothered to read my first page comment you'd probably have noted that Durranty was one of my favourite ever players and that my comments on the training were facetious / ironical, given the fact it is impossible to say what his exact role is in training.

Not always easily spotted, however, on a forum of brain dead people, though, is it?

what coaches at other clubs can you name that do or have done that?

A good few that has went on to become Managers, Brendan Rodgers for instance when he was a coach at Reading. Went on a tour of Europe brushing up on different styles of coaching techniques. Ended up impressing Jose Mourinho and the rest is history.

Eddie Newton currently at Chelsea, takes trips abroad to see how training techniques have changed to keep himself and Chelsea ahead of the game.

Even our rivals across the city send their coaches out, just to see how the training techniques have changed and how they could improve. Neil Lennon not that long ago was one of those coaches sent out to improve himself.

Football as a game is always changing and adapting. You stand still and think you know it all, you'll end up falling behind and become complacent.

:lol:

It all gets pretty serious, big first team prizes on offer apparently - evidently big Kyle Hutton is pretty pish at KerPlunk :anguish::craphead:

Edit: to the iconicman, or whatever your user name is who neg repped, if you had bothered to read my first page comment you'd probably have noted that Durranty was one of my favourite ever players and that my comments on the training were facetious / ironical, given the fact it is impossible to say what his exact role is in training.

Not always easily spotted, however, on a forum of brain dead people, though, is it?

Ah fuck, so much negative shit that irony/ sarcasm is hard to spot. Use a fucking smiley! Anyway, repped up to offset.

Ah fuck, so much negative shit that irony/ sarcasm is hard to spot. Use a fucking smiley! Anyway, repped up to offset.

Fair play to you, bud (tu)

Durranty was a hero of mine, a class act, and one of the most naturally gifted I have seen playing for The Rangers.

We’ve all got differing opinions on the coaching set-up, however, personal jibes like he can hardly string a sentence together from the OP <cr> against Rangers legends are best left to the MM.

The management are a collective.

Ally, Durranty and Kenny - something they are doing isn't working, that's all anyone can say.

As for this attitude that's we can't comment on anything we can't see or hear - will I just go through the board and delete everything except match threads or news articles? Of course not, it's a ridiculous point of view that only rears it's head to suit an argument.

Speculation is what it is. Some might call it educated guessing, but it's what forums and football chat live on.

Some might call it baseless accusations straight out of imaginationland. Excuse me for defending one of our coaching staff against insults and blind insinuations from online ragers.

Some might call it baseless accusations straight out of imaginationland. Excuse me for defending one of our coaching staff against insults and blind insinuations from online ragers.

Well if we all listened to you no one would question anything at Rangers because not everyone knows what goes on behind the scenes.

We will question it when we start seeing our team drop points against some of the worse teams in britian ok.

Agreed mate and if it wasn't from a mod I'd be posting up the shifty...fuck it, too good to waste.

:shifty:

Well if we all listened to you no one would question anything at Rangers because not everyone knows what goes on behind the scenes.

We will question it when we start seeing our team drop points against some of the worse teams in britian ok.

Question it all you want, I'll be straight in to point out that you're talking nonsense though.

Fucks sake man, learn to read.

Questioning our teams performance is totally acceptable. Calling into question 1 of our coaches ability and input into the squad when the detractors ACKNOWLEDGE they know nothing of what he does and to top it off they slander his mental ability is nothing but rabid tarrier hate.

I'm dismayed that I need to explain this.

Ally and Durrant are legends, that is not and should never be, called into question.

What is being debated is their ability to do the job they are now being paid to do.

Just because they are legends, does not make them immune to criticism. Questions should be being asked of them at present.

Being disrespectful to any former or current Rangers player is something that should not be happening. There are ways to be critical but showing disrespect to them and slagging them off is not one of them.