Man City's £100m New Academy

Looks fucking brilliant. It's actually good to see they've got a gradual long-term plan and want to develop younger players rather than just buy as many good players for as much as possible to win everything.

There stadium didn't cost them a penny to build, council built it and they just lease/rent it from them.Surprised they haven't looked at building a bigger capacity one themselves now they've planning a massive project like this.

Looks fucking brilliant. It's actually good to see they've got a gradual long-term plan and want to develop younger players rather than just buy as many good players for as much as possible to win everything.

There stadium didn't cost them a penny to build, council built it and they just lease/rent it from them.Surprised they haven't looked at building a bigger capacity one themselves now they've planning a massive project like this.

But how much will it cost them to rent/lease the stadium over the contract they have entered with the cooncil?

Any actual proof or is that just a myth that's grew arms and legs over the years ?

My understanding is Its because Manchester United's stadium is located in Trafford. Manchester City has historically been situated in Moss Side (Maine Road) and now Sport City (City of Manchester Stadium) which are located in the city itself.

It's all bull shit as Trafford is in Greater Manchester. I worked in Trafford a year ago and everyone called it Manchester. I dealt with the post and it was addressed to Manchester with a Manchester post code

My understanding is Its because Manchester United's stadium is located in Trafford. Manchester City has historically been situated in Moss Side (Maine Road) and now Sport City (City of Manchester Stadium) which are located in the city itself.

It's all bull shit as Trafford is in Greater Manchester. I worked in Trafford a year ago and everyone called it Manchester. I dealt with the post and it was addressed to Manchester with a Manchester post code

Hmm I thought it was because after every home game all the United fans fled to the airport to go back home to Asia.