Ibrox Stadium.

The Godfather

I love it when you visit places abroad and get talking to the locals about football and when you tell them about Rangers they are astonished.

I was in Cuba a few years back and the guy who ran the hotel had a few local teams set up and we talked at the bar a good few nights and he was telling me about how hard it was getting youngsters involved and I got talking about Rangers to him and showed him some pics of Ibrox on the phone and his jaw dropped, he loved it!

Doubt he could understand half the things I was saying though in my broad Scottish accent further impared with a good few serving of Jack.

I park my car across the motorway and cross over the bridge behind the Rolls Royce. You can just see Ibrox through the trees when crossing the bridge and I get goosebumps every time.

Even when I was picking up my missus from Dumbarton, I took a wee detour and cut through Govan,( I couldnt even see the stadium, I just knew where I was) and she noticed the goosebumps on my arms. Tried to explain it to her and failed.

Best feeling in the world, Best club in the world, Best stadium in the world.