An Ace in Charles' Hand?

thebooler

With our recent poor form, and a distinct inability to defeat 3rd Division teams, not to mention Charles Green coming out in support of Ally, is it possible it's all in the plan?

With the SPL desperately missing us, and Charles' promise last week that we WON'T be going back to the SPL, could it be possible that he's trying to force their hand, and get these reconstruction talks started as soon as possible?

When you think about it, the SPL must be thinking their 3 seasons without us could actually be a bit more if our current run of form keeps up This may be the Ace Charles needs to force through reconstruction. On OUR terms.

And Naw, I've no been drinking! I just see Charles Green as being a very shrewd person who would do anything necessary to get the Rangers back in the top league, but only if it suits him and our club.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With our recent poor form, and a distinct inability to defeat 3rd Division teams, not to mention Charles Green coming out in support of Ally, is it possible it's all in the plan?

With the SPL desperately missing us, and Charles' promise last week that we WON'T be going back to the SPL, could it be possible that he's trying to force their hand, and get these reconstruction talks started as soon as possible?

When you think about it, the SPL must be thinking their 3 seasons without us could actually be a bit more if our current run of form keeps up This may be the Ace Charles needs to force through reconstruction. On OUR terms.

And Naw, I've no been drinking! I just see Charles Green as being a very shrewd person who would do anything necessary to get the Rangers back in the top league, but only if it suits him and our club.

Are you asking if the board, manager, coaching staff and players, including youth players, are complicit in a secret plot to play badly on purpose?

If you are the answer is no. No.

2 days in to international week ... It's started :belm2:

Are you asking if the board, manager, coaching staff and players, including youth players, are complicit in a secret plot to play badly on purpose?

If you are the answer is no. No.

Na mate. Yer no gettin it.

Charles would only need tae tell Ally. Ally would then pick the wrong players, play others out of position, etc.

Christ he could jist play Kevin Kyle every week if he didnae want us tae score.

With our recent poor form...

Seriously pal, we all care for you and we say this as friends - please get help, call the AA. Drinking to excess at 7.40pm on a Tuesday is a clear call for help. We'll be here to support you - just make the call and start on your road to recovery. (tu)

See this sky deal,is it a one year rolling contract or has it been signed for the next three years.

Even if it was all a plan why should we go into the top league of reconstruction. If we do then it is still about getting them making money from us and only needing us because of that.

We need to get working with Langmuir and get home to start the plans for reconstruction and fuck the SPL.

It certainly seems to be a rather convaluted theory that, even though I've though myself that we've played poorly in the past as part of a 'fool the oppostion' technique. But that's just pie in the sky thinking on my part and desperation to find an excuse.

When I thjought like that, at least we won with our poor displays. Now, we're actually not doing well at all, especially away from home.

I do think there's one point as regards reconstuction, the way these teams have rallied to play out of their skins against us shows that there should be less leagues and more relagation and promotion.

Teams seem to enjoy playing against different teams.

They sure respond better to it than the old fashioned view that they're just there to make up the numbers.