RMFC vs FollowFollow FC

Reid

i think most of the boys that are in the team used post on here but none that post that much these days. Badger is still involved, billyboy11 and gersboyjohn did until last season. i think apart from that the only real active poster is me, i know a fair few of the HSV lads post right enough (a lot of who played for RM at some point)

So it isn't an RM team then? Its just a bunch of guys.

A good few mates play for the FF team, so I hope they pump you.

So it isn't an RM team then? Its just a bunch of guys.

A good few mates play for the FF team, so I hope they pump you.

haha, it was not so long ago. a few still post now and again.

and i hope aids pumps you, but thats probably not gonna happen either. :sherlock:

whos your mates that play for FF?

First ive heard of this, ill be in the town on sunday with my daughter so will try to make this, is there an RangersMedia FC strip/kit? If so anyone have pics? That might be a daft question lol

First ive heard of this, ill be in the town on sunday with my daughter so will try to make this, is there an RangersMedia FC strip/kit? If so anyone have pics? That might be a daft question lol

this is our home kit that we'll be wearing mate.

Are Follow Follow FC not in the same league as you ?

yes, but in the division below us. they only started last year and gained promotion from the 3rd to the 2nd.

Went to watch yesterday, a few different lads I didn't recognise. Some of the stuff on the deck was good, too much of a tendency to launch it aimlessly from the back though.

Seems more of a team, than standout individuals anymore, which is a good thing I suppose. Weird to see Neil at Sweeper, and someone wearing ma 11 haha.

On a sidenot Follow Follow look absolutely terrible. Like proper bad at football.

Well done RM (tu)

Went to watch yesterday, a few different lads I didn't recognise. Some of the stuff on the deck was good, too much of a tendency to launch it aimlessly from the back though.

Seems more of a team, than standout individuals anymore, which is a good thing I suppose. Weird to see Neil at Sweeper, and someone wearing ma 11 haha.

On a sidenot Follow Follow look absolutely terrible. Like proper bad at football.

Well done RM (tu)

wee neils been fantastic at sweeper, never a position i wouldve put him in but he's fair made it his own!