Glody N’Tumba

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only info about him on the official site is

THE striker arrived at Murray Park from Hamilton Accies after an impressive brief spell at New Douglas Park.

Can't believe we are resorting to lying on the official site now. I've been to Hamilton and it is nowhere near the fucking Congo :craphead:

Could all be a cunning plan, though, no work permit issues there? The MM have been doing it for years :wink:

Sounds promising for the future, maybe a place on the bench if he keeps progressing and a introduction to the first team in low pressure games (if such a thing exists this season) on the subject of Um Bongo i used to have one in my lunchbox at Primary school every day :D thats what you call a drink.

According to the reserve team coach Callum Gallachger has a similar playing style to Kenny Miller, IE runs about a lot drags defenders everywhere and has a decent turn of pace.

I think he is exactly what the first team needs right now and as he has been playing well for the reserves deserves at least a shot on the bench.

I do think Gloady has got a chance if he gets his attitude right. Sometimes he looks totally disintrested. He has already been suspended by the club for 2 weeks this season because of his attitude.

Callum Gallagher who could teach Gloady a thing or two about attitude his well ahead of him at the moment.

I do think Gloady has got a chance if he gets his attitude right. Sometimes he looks totally disintrested. He has already been suspended by the club for 2 weeks this season because of his attitude.

Callum Gallagher who could teach Gloady a thing or two about attitude his well ahead of him at the moment.

Having never seen the players in question bud..the rep was for a very clear post from someone we all know who keeps up-to-date with all the youth development teams 00000042.gif And I would based on your summaries of the games at this level take what you say as being spot on.

I recall a young Derek Rae at Ibrox had skill and ability in abundance, but had a bad attitude when not playing.....there is a time for joking about and a time to get your career moving, sadly Derek and a few others I would add, during Dereks spell with the club over looked

Having never seen the players in question bud..the rep was for a very clear post from someone we all know who keeps up-to-date with all the youth development teams 00000042.gif And I would based on your summaries of the games at this level take what you say as being spot on.

I recall a young Derek Rae at Ibrox had skill and ability in abundance, but had a bad attitude when not playing.....there is a time for joking about and a time to get your career moving, sadly Derek and a few others I would add, during Dereks spell with the club over looked

The question was "Should he be given a chance in the first team yet?"

At present the simple answer is NO, its really up to Gloady if that is to change.

But he is not a lost cause, and when interested he is a potent striker. The coaching staff I'm sure are frustrated with him and unlike Derek Rae, Gloady's attitude can be less than 100% WHEN PLAYING !!

If there is a striker to get at chance in the first team Callum Gallagher is at the front of the queue.

What do you reckon on Walsh, does he have a chance?

A class act, Tom will play for the first team,just a matter of when. Still only 16 and I believe is already training with the first team.