Glody N’Tumba

Glody N’Tumba has been banging in loads of goals for the under 17's. I saw the way Kevin Kyle played the other week and was so frustrated by him. I know Glody N’Tumba is still incredibly young but we have had a number of players show already that they are willing and able to make the jump up to first team action. Does anyone else think he should be getting a shot in the reserves and maybe a place on the bench for our first team yet?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I feel bad for saying it, but who?

Can an under 17 play for the senior team? Don't we need to register a squad of players with the SFL (because we ran out of space I seem to recall with the traitors still hanging on? )

I'm all for giving young players a chance but right now isn't the time for it when we're playing badly and needing to string some wins together, far too much expectation to put on an under 17 year old.

I've watched Glody about a dozen times and he has an incredible chance. Strong, pace and knows where the goal is. He's been at MP for a while...think originally from Congo.

Young players have hunger and seemingly bottomless energy...the only think is decision making when they're younger.

I see no problem with starting him in the first team in the next game.

He's scoring goals, why miss this chance to get a regulat goal scorer in our team when he's on form.

Especially in away games, it's not as if we're creating fear in the Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) of the oppostion's defence.

I've seen that guy on here's youth reports and this guy always seems like a stand out.

I really don't know why Ally wanted Kyle, surely there is better out there to play at this level. Kyle does well in the reserve games it seems but when Ally flings him on I just don't understand what the theory is.

I'd like to see this guy get a shot at reserve football and brought into the First Team if he impresses.

Glody N’Tumba has been banging in loads of goals for the under 17's. I saw the way Kevin Kyle played the other week and was so frustrated by him. I know Glody N’Tumba is still incredibly young but we have had a number of players show already that they are willing and able to make the jump up to first team action. Does anyone else think he should be getting a shot in the reserves and maybe a place on the bench for our first team yet?

Reserves maybe but first team-Not yet, no. Aye, he may have scored a hat-trick last night but the likes of Callum Gallagher have been prolific and consistent in scoring goals lately and should be getting a shot at first team soon.