Share issue. How much are you willing to put in?

Share issue. How much are you willing to put in?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. How much are you willing to invest?

• £500
    • £600
    • £700
    • £800
    • £900
    • £1,000
    • £1,500
    • £2,000
    • £2,500
    • £3,000
    • £3,500
    • £4,000
    • £5,000
    • £6,000
    • £7,000
    • £8,000
    • £9,000
    • £10,000
    • £10,000+

aye. It's an old gers song which was sung back in the day. The lyrics are

So on rangers on victory is nigh

From the terraces you will hear the cry

So come away the rangers you'll know us by our noise

For we're the lads, the lads who follow rangers. :)

Bear..thanks..

Thats the bit I remembered. I think that was a chorus..you know any more of it?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bear..thanks..

Thats the bit I remembered. I think that was a chorus..you know any more of it?

na mate that's all I know. It was posted on UB forum. They're trying to bring it back but not a lot of folk no the lyrics to it.

na mate that's all I know. It was posted on UB forum. They're trying to bring it back but not a lot of folk no the lyrics to it.

ok, thanks.

Ive put out a request to an old mate who might remember! I think we used to sing it on our bus in early 70's.

I think there is a difference between being willing to buy shares and being able to...I am fortunate in that although I have a girlfriend who likes to spend my money like its going out of fashion I dont have kids and therefore this to me is something I can afford and am in a position to get.

Others arent in that position which is why I hope they come out with a way for all season ticket holders to be in some way a part of it if they want and that those who lost out through our change of company are given some kind of discount.

I don't have any dependants so will be looking at getting a loan for an amount that I can write off each month for the next 5 years. If it goes tits up then I will be disappointed, I firmly believe I will be passing these onto someone when I die.

This is where the trust or whoever needs to step up and say to fans now about how much they can put in and then they can put a bid in on numerous fans behalf so fans who can't afford x amount can still get a bit of the action.

Definitely £500 and most likely more. A season ticket didn't make sense with splitting my time between here and England for work so a share flotation at this point is ideal. Plus if I didn't my old boy would be forced to rise from his grave and give me a sound thrashing so we can't have that!

Really wish you could invest Around £200. I believe there are thousands of bears who would love to get involved at that level and they will miss out if the minimum stays at £500.

Why don't you give what you can afford to the Rangers Supporters Trust and they can invest it on your behalf. (tu)

I'm in for a grand but if I suspect foul play between now and then I won't be investing anything. On saying that I may invest more (for my boy) if all appears in order.

I trust :cgreen: but it would be imprudent not to be cautious seeing how we've been treated before.

Show us the shares!!

I'm in for a grand but if I suspect foul play between now and then I won't be investing anything. On saying that I may invest more (for my boy) if all appears in order.

I trust :cgreen: but it would be imprudent not to be cautious seeing how we've been treated before.

Show us the shares!!

Looking like it will be oversubscribed, 0ver 40,000 registered an interest so far! I wonder if CG will maximise the number of fans with shares by limiting the level of investment for each person? He was confident he could sell the shares twice over, he could be spot on! :cgreen:

Just registered on the site and noted my "Reference Number" - 00000034058

Hopefully that means 34,057 other bears have put down for at least the minimum 500 indicative bids. Good start.

Hope the bassas did not start it at 30,000 though :anguish:

I was 9900 so looks like there has been a lot of bids