50k tickets sold for the original Glasgow derby.

Didn't know that (tu) ............but that could put people off going to a game, not sitting beside who they are going with.

I know what you are saying, but getting the seat put directly onto your card by buying on line is a bloody Godsend. 2 minutes and your seat is sorted, beats queuing up for tickets.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought one over the net for my mate about an hour ago for Broomloan Rear, only after confirming the transaction I realised I had asked for it to be posted out, i'm assuming this won't be a problem though?

Don't think tickets get posted out so close to the game mate, think you'll need to pick it up from the ticket office. Probably best to go in early if you don't want to stand in the queue for too long.

Its very sad and ironic that they have bought tickets to see us rather than their own club, never heard anything like it, pathetic, but we get a record, fools.

I heard it was over 49k now, what a wonderful show of support, its exactly what everyone needs. We won't win all the time, if they just try their best that is all i ask. I will be there no matter happens, I am true blue. I can't wait for tomoz.

COME ON RANGERS :7325:

It'll be nice to go to a derby and not have foreign flags staring back at me from the Broomie Stand.

I thought I'd miss playing the "bad people" but when you compare the difference of playing a must-win top of the table sell out clash against our oldest City rivals or playing the vermin....well, it's just night and day. The game will be a pleasure to look forward to. And not a terrorist supporter in sight. Heaven.

Oh the sun is shinning the Gers are at home.gonnae been rocking the day at ibrox me and my wee boy taking the wife to the game today but couldn't get her a ticket next to our season books so she's 5 rows back sorry wifey but me and the son sit next to each other on match days always have and always will so enjoy ur seat and don't do anycunts head in ur sitting beside there here to see the rangers WATP