Clyde v Rangers tickets

debear

Got the e-mail too, £12 is pretty decent, any bears travelling from further away around the country could try the Kirkintilloch Rangers Club for a quick pint before hand (starts selling booze at eleven on a Sunday), bout ten minutes away by motor.

Good shout. Pure love the Kirkie RSC. Much better now that it's down behind the pub that used to be the polis station, near the marina that used to be a canal. Much better than when it was in that wee shack round the corner from the Sainsbury's that used to be a Co-Op, opposite the polis station that used to be, erm, hee-haw (but is dangerously close to the greens). Kirkie's mental.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im confused...as part of the CCS, received an e-mail for the Annan game asking to call to obtain a ticket, and had to phone / pay over phone, but for Clyde it is automatic allocation? Is this just due to stadium sizes?

The Annan game was based on being part of the home CCCS mate.

This is the new away CCCS now, which we all filled in forms for a couple of weeks back.

The Annan game was based on being part of the home CCCS mate.

This is the new away CCCS now, which we all filled in forms for a couple of weeks back.

Whit???

Love how Rangers contantly keep me up-dated no matter how many times I tell them my e-mail adress!

Im guessing it may be too late to sort this out?

16 years of a ST and i've always been useless at sorting out away games...

Whit???

Love how Rangers contantly keep me up-dated no matter how many times I tell them my e-mail adress!

Im guessing it may be too late to sort this out?

16 years of a ST and i've always been useless at sorting out away games...

Sadly, yes mate.

Closing date for forms to be handed in was the 15th.

How do you know if your even on the scheme, I handed my form in last week, I've not got a ticket. I'm wondering if I'm just unlucky or they haven't put me on the cccs

No-one received any confirmation. They seem to be just making it up as they go along with this.

They are now talking about doing individual ballots for each game, rather than an allocation.

So don’t know if that means everyone is in every ballot, so I could get 10 tickets and you could get 1.

Tickets are being done as an individual ballot for this game for those on the cccs, and emails are winging their way out now.Tickets are being done as an individual ballot for this game for those on the cccs, and emails are winging their way out now.

I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers.

No-one received any confirmation. They seem to be just making it up as they go along with this.

They are now talking about doing individual ballots for each game, rather than an allocation.

So don’t know if that means everyone is in every ballot, so I could get 10 tickets and you could get 1.

if that were to be the case then i'd much rather they took up a points system. At least the regulars would get tickets. The fairest option other than that would be the allocation which surely will be stuck to if that is what was said before people sent in there forms.

Yeah I wondered whether they will distribute it fairly between everyone or if it will be complete pot luck every game?

I am season ticket holder and signed up to automatic for the cups as well, can't afford the away games aswell, although would really try to get to Queens Park at Hampden, i know there will be lots of seats, but will i have a good chance although i am not on the away signed up scheme?

I am season ticket holder and signed up to automatic for the cups as well, can't afford the away games aswell, although would really try to get to Queens Park at Hampden, i know there will be lots of seats, but will i have a good chance although i am not on the away signed up scheme?

Shouldn't be a problem for the games at Hampden, There will be plenty to go around i reckon.

You will get one NO PROBLEM for the 29th December mate. (tu)