Amy's Ready For Ibrox

LeeWallaceRFC

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty clear to me looking back at some of the things she has said or did which would make her an unforgivable traitor, liar and a clear enemy.

That's if she was ever a Rangers fan, which she isn't. A very resourceful marketing tool as it turns out. Who knows how many Rangers fans have been or will be fooled into giving her money. Not welcome at Ibrox, she is welcome to sing a horrendous, off-key version of the national anthem anytime

So you don't 'know'.

No surprises, you have previous for posting strong opinions on subjects you don't understand.

Like me? Dunno why you think I'd be looking for it, I don't have the memory of a goldfish.

I can also remember she bet on her domestic abusing ex fiance to score against us noth at Ibrox and in the cup final. She was quoted as being the 'happiest person inside a silent ibrox' when he scored.

I can also remember she bet on her domestic abusing ex fiance to score against us noth at Ibrox and in the cup final. She was quoted as being the 'happiest person inside a silent ibrox' when he scored.

Wow, of yer gonna post these comments then post the truth FFS

It was her boyfriend that just scored, and inside an ibrox in scilence she was the happiest person as she just won £1600 from the £100 bet she had just put on him scoring first.

She then said she had the best of both worlds as Rangers pumped em 3-1

That is all........

Wow, of yer gonna post these comments then post the truth FFS

It was her boyfriend that just scored, and inside an ibrox in scilence she was the happiest person as she just won £1600 from the £100 bet she had just put on him scoring first.

She then said she had the best of both worlds as Rangers pumped em 3-1

That is all........

So what exactly is different to what I posted?

I said 'she was the happiest person inside a silenced Ibrox', you said 'she was the happiest person inside a silenced ibrox'. I've had very good friends play against Rangers and score against Rangers. But for those 90 minutes they were the enemy.

And obviously such a megastar needs an extra £1500 quid.

He is famous though regardless of level of fame. He is also a cunt but thats by the by. Being a bear doesn't make ANYONE Above criticism. If you're a cunt, you're a cunt regardless of loyalties.

No one is saying it should. I agree with what you are saying. No one is above criticism, within reason.

It's pretty clear to me looking back at some of the things she has said or did which would make her an unforgivable traitor, liar and a clear enemy.

That's if she was ever a Rangers fan, which she isn't. A very resourceful marketing tool as it turns out. Who knows how many Rangers fans have been or will be fooled into giving her money. Not welcome at Ibrox, she is welcome to sing a horrendous, off-key version of the national anthem anytime

I would say she will lose more money from frothing taigs boycotting her than she will make from Bears buying into her.

I would say she will lose more money from frothing taigs boycotting her than she will make from Bears buying into her.

Aye, cos that done paolo nutini the world of good in this country. Where is that cunt the now anyway ?

Degummy. Real rangers fans dont slag our own.....never.

Yes we do. Andy Cameron is a cunt. Amy McDonald is a cunt. Steven Naismith (says he's a bear) is a cunt. Gunslinger was a cunt. Mark Dingwall is a cunt. Mikey Carroll is a cunt. Any Rangers fan currently serving time in jail for any sexual offences, violence against women or children are cunts.

So you don't 'know'.

No surprises, you have previous for posting strong opinions on subjects you don't understand.

And you have previous for foaming at the mouth every time you are challenged on a subject which may be a little too sensitive for your debating skills, or should I say lack of ? Probably.

Lets hear 'the worlds only Jewish state' one more time ya bellend

And you have previous for foaming at the mouth every time you are challenged on a subject which may be a little too sensitive for your debating skills, or should I say lack of ? Probably.

Lets hear 'the worlds only Jewish state' one more time ya bellend

bheggar

dude..just keep taking your tablets.and in 2 or 3 years u could be normal again. Syanara.

Aye, good one. Thankfully I have the personal skills to see past someones football allegiances and determine for myself whether or not they are a cunt. If you can't then maybe its yourself who needs 'tablets'.