Just back from florida on holiday -like the new look forum ye-ha

Looking forward so much to watching the rangers game tomorrow

Our fans are the best and if anyone in the british game doubted it

the attendances dont lie.

Never seen the new celtic away top until in the states

The americans have their own sports - football is secondary

So to anyone that knows soccer that new celtic shirt disaster just looks like a

klu klux klan top with a cross on. :wanker:

Can only say how proud and fortunate I was to be born within supporting distance of such a great club. Over 50,000 in the Scottish 3rd division. Must have been considered impossible a few months ago. What a club is Rangers :21:

My boy has a game in the morning and was upset that he could miss this game.I said to him 'you are the goalkeeper and cannot let your team down' after a short deliberation he turned and said 'dad i am going to the Rangers game,they need our support',never seen him so determined to get to Ibrox and although only 12 years old has been going for 5 years now. THATS MY BOY!!!!!

Love this post :)

What's the big deal???? Rangers break another record :craphead: For those who don't know our history,It should be pointed out that since those four young men had a dream,Rangers FC have MADE records and then continued to break records in Scottish and world football AND will continue to do so long after we are gone from this planet.

I would expect nothing less from Rangers supporters...We don't have to crow from the rooftops that we are the greatest fans in the world because the record books prove it......I would expect no less from our magnificent supporters :21:

Absolutely brilliant, Bears and Bearettes, and I wish I was 12,000 miles closer to Ibrox so I could be with you.

WATP :7326::uk::crabflute:

Is this making world wide news yet?

Something I'd like to say is: I wonder how the Queens Park player's timmy mates will be feeling contributing to breaking our own World Record :lol: bet they don't feel so smug now. Cunts.

On BBC website (yes I know....) they reckon our first 4 home games will have exceeded the total attendance of the entire 3rd division for the last 2 seasons put together.

If that's true, then hats off to the bears.

And GIRFUY to everyone else.

Never mind the the 3rd division it will exceed the total attendance of the SPL this year anyway.

Is it on the news? of course not why would they want to report anything positive about us. I don't care about them, it matters to me, and I can't wait for the game tomoz, really hope we get a good result, for everyone. I think its slightly ironic that we may break that record with the help of 'them' attending/hiding in the queens park end, rather than supporting their own team, makes me laugh.

I can't wait to get the programme looks very nice.

Is it on the news? of course not why would they want to report anything positive about us. I don't care about them, it matters to me, and I can't wait for the game tomoz, really hope we get a good result, for everyone. I think its slightly ironic that we may break that record with the help of 'them' attending/hiding in the queens park end, rather than supporting their own team, makes me laugh.

I can't wait to get the programme looks very nice.

As I said on another thread,they were only born out of hating us,all you have to do is look at the dates,we were born before them.they also brought sectarianism to the table.we were born before them,they were born out of the poor catholic,look at us,look at us...well let me tell you,they were/still are the biggest bigots in this country,look at there hate filled manager.snuff said.

Some people just support the team there friends or family support some people just support who ever is winning at the time. But for me supporting rangers is a privlage and an honour we true have the greatest club and fans in the world WATP ... RANGERS TILL I DIE !!