guys/girls who take young bears

lewislaudrup

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking English will do...

Spoken like a bloke with the brains of a three year old, whats this got to do with the thread ?

Apart from that I actually think kids that old would get more fun kicking a ball in the house or garden rather than going to a football match.

Dress them in gers jerseys or whatever if you think makes them look cute, but taking them to games at that age is just an ego trip for the parent, so buy a little teddy bear and wave that around, will be cheaper. Your kids will really appreciate it more if you wait till they are at least 9 or 10 and will actuallly remember their first trips to Ibrox.

Spoken like a bloke with the brains of a three year old, whats this got to do with the thread ?

Apart from that I actually think kids that old would get more fun kicking a ball in the house or garden rather than going to a football match.

Dress them in gers jerseys or whatever if you think makes them look cute, but taking them to games at that age is just an ego trip for the parent, so buy a little teddy bear and wave that around, will be cheaper. Your kids will really appreciate it more if you wait till they are at least 9 or 10 and will actuallly remember their first trips to Ibrox.

Hmmmmmm

i have been taking my 3 year old this season but when he sits in his seat he cant see,

anyone know if i can take anything into stadium i.e cusion so he's sitting higher up to see??

If it was a big/popular game, my Dad would say pal that 3 would be too young - and you're taking the seat from someone that would appreciate it more.

Victor Meldrew?

Can i come with you to the football today dad?

naw

repeat for 6 years or until we have lost a fan, shut up ffs.

These kids are the lifeblood of our support, let them enjoy it.

Can i come with you to the football today dad?

naw

repeat for 6 years or until we have lost a fan, shut up ffs.

With a few exceptions we were all born as rangers fans here. We were still rangers fans when we went to the first game, that does not change.

How old were you when you went to your first Rangers game and can you remember it ?

With a few exceptions we were all born as rangers fans here. We were still rangers fans when we went to the first game, that does not change.

How old were you when you went to your first Rangers game and can you remember it ?

I can't remember my first day at school, should I not have bothered going?

I was 6. It was v clydebank we won 6-0.

The wee mans was v falkirk we won 7-2. He was 4 and still remembers it.

dont remember the game but i was 4 when i was on my dads shoulders can remember that first one i can remember was at dunfermline we lost 2-0 was 6 so that was in 62

This is probably not going to be popular with some people, but if your kid can't see it probably means they are too young to take there in the first place. It constantly amazes me the ages some guys will take their kids at. To me it's all about saying "Well my wee fella was there when he was 2/3/4". What will they remember about it? Fuck all. It's an ego thing lads. At least leave it till your kid can actually take in what he/she is actually there to witness.

My first game would have been around 68 when I was 8 and, youngsters used to get lifted over the turnstile then.

Remember going to games from 8 to 11 years old, and asking fans to lift us over the turnstile, (and collecting ginger bottles afterwards to save the pocket money. :)

Only allowed to go to games with the mates instead of my dad or uncle when I was about 11 and had to wait till I was 13 till I went to my first Rangers cellick game, and then allowed to go to Rangers cellick games with the mates.

Different days maybe but just think there was a different growing up process in those days when everything was not given straight away but held until you were old enough to appreciate it.

When I first went to games from the 70s to the 90s kids at the game, especially a big game would have been very unusual.

Maybe its because the game has changed so much with the seats and less fan trouble etc that the youngsters are being taken at earlier ages, I hope they appreciate and remember their early games as much as I did.