Faure, The Greek, Black, and Every Other Pkayer

WCPRANGERS1

I only have one thing I want to say to all of you and that is THANK YOU.

THANK YOU for joining and staying.

THANK YOU for pulling on that jersey.

THANK YOU for giving us football to discuss.

THANK YOU for believing in us and our club

You will forever be rembered in years to come regardless of criticism aimed at you just now, you being a Rangers man have expectations that players from few other clubs would be asked to burden.

You shoulder our beliefs and dreams and for being at our club now more than ever you deserve huge respect, you may hear moans and whinging BUT we do appreciate you being here and we look forward to the journey and the good times ahead. We are Rangers and WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!

You will forever be rembered in years to come regardless of criticism aimed at you just now, you being a Rangers man have expectations that players from few other clubs would be asked to burden.

You shoulder our beliefs and dreams and for being at our club now more than ever you deserve huge respect, you may hear moans and whinging BUT we do appreciate you being here and we look forward to the journey and the good times ahead. We are Rangers and WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!

Well said that man (tu)

No, no no.

Right now I'm grateful for a team to support but in all honesty. we were always going to continue to be Rangers.

To deserve all the thank yous the players now need to prove that they're Rangers class.

This does not mean that they require the skills of Gascoigne or Laudrup but that they put 100% effort into all games and training. Not entirely convinced some are doing either.

They must also conduct themselves with exemplary behaviour off the park aswell.

I will support any player who pulls on the blue jersey and gives 100%. Pulling on the jersey alone without the other will not make you a legend no matter what period in the Rangers history you do that.

No, no no.

Right now I'm grateful for a team to support but in all honesty. we were always going to continue to be Rangers.

To deserve all the thank yous the players now need to prove that they're Rangers class.

This does not mean that they require the skills of Gascoigne or Laudrup but that they put 100% effort into all games and training. Not entirely convinced some are doing either.

They must also conduct themselves with exemplary behaviour off the park aswell.

I will support any player who pulls on the blue jersey and gives 100%. Pulling on the jersey alone without the other will not make you a legend no matter what period in the Rangers history you do that.

2 points......not once have I called them

Legends and secondly,behaviour OFF the park ok then you tell than to Ally, Gazza, D.Johnstone, Jim Baxter all Ramgers legends I'm sure you'd agree but you can't tell me they were saints off the park.