Green statement

BEARGER

damn, i almost got to 3 thousand posts before being found out :lol:

get back to the kitchen hen, or do you not have a man to cook for?

I not only have a man i have a real man not a fuckface like you..Tell me where you sit and I`ll introduce him to you.

Bring your wife along and we`ll have a great laugh....or is that pointless eh ?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Green's timing could be deliberate. It could be done to show the sheer passion the Rangers fans have for the club, to attract potential investors who like that sort of thing. However it could also deter potential investors, who knows. I have no issue with Green making these comments, and I certainly don't care if it gives other fans ammo against it as they are irrelevant.

I not only have a man i have a real man not a fuckface like you..Tell me where you sit and I`ll introduce him to you.

C'mon Senga enough of the threats over the internet! See this is what happens when Ally wears a trackie...now the neds are dishing out fight requests at Ibrox lol

Fuck, I get being annoyed, but this type of foaming at the mouth rabidness makes me cringe.............

Unless you really were after the aforementioned foursome.

I am pretty sure the death threat issue was reported early on regarding Charles Green? my issue is with either the so called fans who issued these threats or more than likely the unwashed mhanks who would stoop to any leve,l just so they could sit back and laugh at proceedings!

In fact a few of the Dhims at my local were laughing about how many of them were contacting Bill Miller at the time posing as Rangers supporters and giving him stick just so he would back out of the deal,which he did so all credit for Charlie for sticking it out! So the Mhanks being behind the death threats really wouldn't surprise me one bit!

Regarding Allys dress code i have to agree that it is more fitting wearing a suit trackside but in no way would i describe him as a tramp!

As long as he gets us back on track tactically then i have no problems with his dress code?

C'mon Senga enough of the threats over the internet! See this is what happens when Ally wears a trackie...now the neds are dishing out fight requests at Ibrox lol

Oh, I`m guessing you dont want to PM me your seating at Ibrox then ? Internet threats lolol i don`t bother with that crap. I was just wondering if you have a seat..

Look you twaddle on with your Ally bashing like most internet fans do..As for your post about me well that wont just go away. 8)

Cant believe people are still arguing over Allys clothes doh, as for CGs statement the sun has obviously taken something that was meant to show how far we have come in the last few months, and turned it into a attack on our support. Shamefull reporting from the murdoch press yet again, the whole mhedias rotten to the core in this country from the bbc all the way down.

It was a stupid thing for him to say because the mhedia don't need any help to present us in the worst possible light so these sorts of stories should be kept to himself.

I remember years ago Terry Cassidy's house was shot at but needless to say it was under reported because of timmys sacred cow status :angry:

I don't think this was a bad move at all by CG. He would have reported the threats to the police at the time, and if he'd done a piece in the sun about how great the fans were, and then a 'source' leaked the death threats in the next couple of days, as always happens, he'd have been called a hypocrite, or just giving the fans what they want to hear. All clubs have nutters in their support. I'm a West Ham fan and we've our fair share. Mind you, I'm becoming very interested in Rangers, but just not obsessed you know..

Dicky I`ve already said sorry about having a go at your boyfriend so lets let it go eh...lol

gay jokes, really?

i preffered your "i've got a real man, fuckface" banter. Was far more amusing. Why don't you insult me further by telling me how he humps you every night with a 20 inch monster cock that has the girth of a pint glass.

gay jokes, really?

i preffered your "i've got a real man, fuckface" banter. Was far more amusing. Why don't you insult me further by telling me how he humps you every night with a 20 inch monster cock that has the girth of a pint glass.

Dicky ffs I`ve obviously hit a nerve so leave it now..I`m starting to come over as homophobic and I don`t want that. Again sorry to you and your partner.

Dicky ffs I`ve obviously hit a nerve so leave it now..I`m starting to come over as homophobic and I don`t want that. Again sorry to you and your partner.

no worries, i'm not upset anyway, how can i be when i have TheBluenose1972, he's a real man :lol:

To try and stick with the topic.... going back to the time when CG first joined us, there was a very vocal and active movement which was being whipped up into a frenzy to stop him, as they had been with regard to Bill Miller.

With that in mind, I wouldn't be shocked if some low-intelligence nutters were motivated into thinking issuing some threats would be a good way to get him to disappear, and let the 'real' Rangers men buy the club. Again, remember the atmosphere and poison of the time (especially during Bomber's braveheart moment, with our buddies in the other place cranking up the pressure on the 'charlatan' Green who was here to take our season ticket money, etc.

That we have moved on to where we have now is fantastic, and he has played a blinder thus far, so, I have no problem with this stuff coming out, and I don't think we should be afraid of the truth.