Season Ticket Removal Help

ianwrsc

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The old standing/not standing debate!

Like it or not the stewards are right, you are not allowed to stand inside the ground.

I sit in GF1 row P and I see it every week and the stewards are cunts, there is no doubt about it, but what do you expect if you are standing?

Im not against people standing up, im not for it being a standing section either...as long as they are not annoying anyone or blocking someone else from watch the game then fair enough but sitting in that section as you say you do, what else did you expect?

Stick to your guns mate.

We sit in GF1 about halfway up and what the guy said is spot on- he was doing nothing wrong except standing and the G4S Stewards were acting like Fascists.

Trust me on this one , we saw this happening and , by the way,the G4S Stewards are doing this crap at every home game in our Section.

The police are backing them up even to the extent of taking videos of the fans. This is a gross violation of peoples liberties and the sooner Mr Green gets this sorted out the better.

I have never , in all the years we have been sitting in GF1, seen anyone behaving in a violent or disorderly manner . FFS we are only wanting to watch the Rangers and as paying customers we deserve better treatment.

I can see this happening regularly from BF4. Remember the guy getting kicked out for drinking 'vodka,' last year. Too heavy handed by far. Fucking disgrace.

To the OP. The police CANNOT take any of your possessions ie season ticket. They can demand your name & address, but only if they suspect you of committing a crime or offence. Sounds like they wanted to do you for a breach of the peace. But I repeat, they are not allowed to take any of your belongings. You should report the polis prick for theft. The ticket office will have his details (shoulder number). Write to the Chief Constable with your witnesses names, if you can get them.

Welcome to facist Britain.

Just to let you all know I've got my seaon ticket back. As you would expect Mr Martin wasn't very sympathetic to the situation and would not put any blame on the stewards and basically said was my fault. So I informed him every time a steward came in to the are and was heavy handed in any way I will be video it and taking statements from people around me

Just to let you all know I've got my seaon ticket back. As you would expect Mr Martin wasn't very sympathetic to the situation and would not put any blame on the stewards and basically said was my fault. So I informed him every time a steward came in to the are and was heavy handed in any way I will be video it and taking statements from people around me

Excellent news! :clap: