Who sits in GF1 and do you get issues with stewards?

Blue and True

Heard from a mate this morning that he had just been banned and his season ticket taken from him

He has had this for over 20 years with no issues and it seems he had an altercation with a steward who was going OTT with another fan.

Im being told this is a weekly issue for fans in this section.

I sit in GF4 and have never had any issues like that.

My mate is in communication with the head of security at the moment.

Heard from a mate this morning that he had just been banned and his season ticket taken from him

He has had this for over 20 years with no issues and it seems he had an altercation with a steward who was going OTT with another fan.

Im being told this is a weekly issue for fans in this section.

I sit in GF4 and have never had any issues like that.

My mate is in communication with the head of security at the moment.

I started a thread yesterday on this subject as I was removed from GF1 on Saturday and had my seaon ticket took of me for refusing to sit down

I sit there mate. Every week its the same sit down or else yet away fans and the broomie get to stand. Its not as if every cunt moans aboot not seeing. Fuckin ridiculous. There must have been aboot 20 of us standing tops, but they fly in like theres a fkn riot going down.

I occasionally sit in GF1 - was there on Saturday & wondered what the fuck was going on that justified 4 or 5 stewards marching into the middle of the section shouting at folk (judging by the way the stewards were going in, I thought it was a fight...). Then seen a guy (OP's mate maybe?) remonstrating with them (all the while the rest of the section were booing & jeering), was pretty surprised when they led the guy out - he certainly didn't appear to be abusing them or behaving in a threatening manner, although he may have described their actions as a "fucking disgrace" as he was being led away, which to be fair - was fairly accurate in my appraisal.

I heard a few folk talking about it afterwards & how it had all stemmed from a couple of guys standing up, total joke, especially as previously mentioned - half the QP fans were standing for the duration & not one steward had anything to say about that.

No wonder we're seeing great big "fuck g4s" banners...

Boy in front of me got chucked out for fuck all on Saturday in GF1 Row F!! Stewards are terrible should be something done about it!! We all get told to sit down yet all the away fans are allowed to stand up and do what they want!!

That was me

Cant remember the last game that went by without one of these mini hitlers coming down and causing all sorts of bother. Me and a couple of my mates got into an argument with one particular woman who wanted my mates Season Ticket for reasons she said she "hasnt decided yet", this was the same night I eventually got thrown out for standing........................yip standing :ohmy: . We must have spent half an hour of the falkirk game arguing with these brain dead halfwits and so called police who said that inside the stadium they have no jurisdiction and it is the stewards who have the power, unless you commit a criminal offence. Sooner Rangers get shot of these G4S clowns the better :2gunsfiring_v1:

Cant remember the last game that went by without one of these mini hitlers coming down and causing all sorts of bother. Me and a couple of my mates got into an argument with one particular woman who wanted my mates Season Ticket for reasons she said she "hasnt decided yet", this was the same night I eventually got thrown out for standing........................yip standing :ohmy: . We must have spent half an hour of the falkirk game arguing with these brain dead halfwits and so called police who said that inside the stadium they have no jurisdiction and it is the stewards who have the power, unless you commit a criminal offence. Sooner Rangers get shot of these G4S clowns the better :2gunsfiring_v1:

pfft, sounds like a typical thing these pathetic power trippers would say, hate the cunts

pfft, sounds like a typical thing these pathetic power trippers would say, hate the cunts

Mate it is unbelievable some of the stuff they come out with. Even worse when you repeat this to the police and they just totally ignore the fact that these morons are clearly abusing the role for their own agenda/powertrip. Agree, hate the cunts.