Don't you just love it when they embarrass themselves

Thermopylae

I will sign the petition.

They may go on and on and on and on about Rangers, but they literally have fuck all to do with us! I do like to laugh at them at times but there is a general sports section for that

This is my whole point,Mate! I come to the BD to read what my fellow Bears are discussing about OUR TEAM... and I spend more time trying to separate the Rangers topics from all the other shite.

Fair enougfh if the topic concerns us (or could concern us in future) but I don't give a fuck what any club or any non-Rangers supporter says/thinks/believes about us.

It's about time something was done to get some fucking sense back to the BD, :cgreen:

The topic title gives a good indication of what you're going to be reading. You can choose to give this one a bye.

It's a bit extreme to be talking bout petitions is it not?

In my opinion, it's NOT extreme at all. If you have a different opinion, then that's fair enough. The BD should be for Rangers related topics and everything other should be in General topics.

I'm an auld cunt, you understand...and I'm pretty set in my ways :7326:

The topic title gives a good indication of what you're going to be reading. You can choose to give this one a bye.

It's a bit extreme to be talking bout petitions is it not?

Its a joke simmer doon! This is called "the bears den" meaning its all about Rangers! Not the "what an obsessed fanny said on the radio den'

To be fair it was quite amusing and rangers related so bears den fine by me.

Perhaps I owe Thermo' and the Bears an apology,because I didn't click the link,but after spending 12 hours in the cells at the behest of the local constabulary and then coming home and getting 10 pints of Zywiec Polish beer into me,I wasn't in a mood to read about any other team than Rangers FC...BUT....I still think the BD has too much threads about Nonce FC....and nothing will change my opinion about that :pipe:

I love tims like this :lol:

A lot of them dropped the whole new club/new company pish a while ago yet some still go on and can't understand the company and club are separate things.

The company owns the Club. Just like Pacific Shelf 959 or whatever owns Saville FC.

Sevco Scotland BOUGHT the football club, as an asset, from the Rangers Football Club plc.

It's not rocket science, it's fairly simple to understand.

Just shouldn't be allowed to use the phone :drugang:23rd October @ 49 minuteshttp://www.clyde1.co...b-listen-again/
Great post, keep postin them where you like, fuck awe these pussy's that are scared to offend their tarrier pals, ave no goat any tarrier pals, as a said great post keep embarrasin these mhanky cunts !

:sherlock:

was the daft cunt who was going aboot why we are alowed to sell a book aboot our history? his team are playing prob the best team in the world and thats all he wants to come on and talk abt lol

new holding company, same club as always. how hard is that for them to understand? to be fair tho, most them are just thick.