Don't you just love it when they embarrass themselves

Thermopylae

At the end he should have apoligised, went outside and shot himself to save face.

The old new co old co debate for those who dont want to listen.

Someone what to remind these cunts about what happened to them in 1994. And how we have coped with what happened to us better than they cunts did when it happened to them.

Heard this on the way home last night.

Don't mind the odd thread having a pop at that lot.

These dhimwits haven't got a clue what's really going on, just phone up and repeat honking chat from doon the brazen heed.

On a night his club were playing barca in the champions league aswell :doh:

Stop posting about them in here ffs.

You will also be lucky to get anyone to open a clyde 1 link

Fuck it,mate!.....I'm giving this site the bodyswerve and will just go directly to Kerryfail Street and read about Nonce FC there.

It seems every second thread in the BD is about those cunts one way or another...and WE reckon they are obsessed about us????? :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

In fact, I'm going to start a petition to the Admin guys to get this fucking shite stopped once and for all. :angry::moon::tank::2gunsfiring_v1:

Fuck it,mate!.....I'm giving this site the bodyswerve and will just go directly to Kerryfail Street and read about Nonce FC there.

It seems every second thread in the BD is about those cunts one way or another...and WE reckon they are obsessed about us????? :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

In fact, I'm going to start a petition to the Admin guys to get this fucking shite stopped once and for all. :angry::moon::tank::2gunsfiring_v1:

I will sign the petition.

They may go on and on and on and on about Rangers, but they literally have fuck all to do with us! I do like to laugh at them at times but there is a general sports section for that