Vanguard Bears - just who are they?

charlotte1008

You'll never get me stirring things up just for the sake of it.

I will however defend myself and mine when necessary against unwarranted attacks. And that's what they are by some on here.

There in we have the answer. ***smh***

Aye, you just 'popped on', of course you did :rolleyes:

Do you really think the rest of us don't notice the vb 'flashmob' when it turns up on RM?

Really?

Read my post again "to see what the fuss was" so I clearly stated I heard what had been happening, check when my last post was previous to 2 nights ago if you're that interested if I'm part of the flashmob as you put it. The irony in you saying that when it's you and your cronies instantly replying to VB posters isn't lost on me.

You're one of the main instigators, can't help but comment yet claim to have no interest in us. Away and let fat boy tickle your belly... prick!

And tae think there'll be plenty from the dark side reading this and having a right good fuckin laugh at us Rangers fans arguing amongst ourselves.

Whit!!! Tims don't argue amongst themselves ?

On second thoughts maybe they've not got the braincells to put up a decent argument.

Read my post again "to see what the fuss was" so I clearly stated I heard what had been happening, check when my last post was previous to 2 nights ago if you're that interested if I'm part of the flashmob as you put it. The irony in you saying that when it's you and your cronies instantly replying to VB posters isn't lost on me.

You're one of the main instigators, can't help but comment yet claim to have no interest in us. Away and let fat boy tickle your belly... prick!

So by this reply I don't get the impression you want to find a solution, that's very sad to hear.

Surely Everyones agenda should be for the well being of Rangers OUR! football club

nope there are plenty whose agenda is to be shitstirring little cockends. many of them posting in this thread.

Very constructive. I hate so see any Rangers fan slagged off like that.

If only there were an organisation dedicated to defending Rangers fans........

I will make no bones about it I think you're a class A prick for the way you constantly bait VB and it's members on here, anything to distract from what we're trying to do. There's actually screenshots I saw from a VB posters where his notifications showed who replied to his post on 3 separate occasions..needless to say you and 2 others were in everyone.

Yet you all claim it's all coincidence and not deliberate.....

It's a disgrace you've gotten away with it for so long!

As long as there is groups with their own agenda's, the fans will never be united.

Exactly, it seems these "lack of unity" comments that have propped up are aimed at those who have criticised the VB over this thread.

Who really cares what people from the outside think? I'll always argue for what I think is best for our club.

Be careful, you are in danger of becoming one of my 'cronies'.

Whatever the fuck that means.....

For the record I like the VBs and what they do but I don't appreciate being told what to think and how to post on this site. I also don't think one of Rangers traditions is to decide who should support the team and who shouldn't. For example one quote I often hear in relation to a bear is "Rangers fan my arse", that is not the Rangers way.

Exactly, it seems these "lack of unity" comments that have propped up are aimed at those who have criticised the VB over this thread.

Who really cares what people from the outside think? I'll always argue for what I think is best for our club.

If your reffering to my post please show where it has a pop at anyone critscising anyone who doesnt support vb ?

nope there are plenty whose agenda is to be shitstirring little cockends. many of them posting in this thread.

You want posters to stop baiting you guys and making snide comments, but posts like this are acceptable?

Do you honestly not see the irony?

Dont see how this thread shows a lack of unity amongst the support.

It's a forum with thousands of members, of course people are going to have different views. Every forum with a large amount of members will be the same.

I'd say the majority of the support is united just now.

For the record I like the VBs and what they do but I don't appreciate being told what to think and how to post on this site. I also don't think one of Rangers traditions is to decide who should support the team and who shouldn't. For example one quote I often hear in relation to a bear is "Rangers fan my arse", that is not the Rangers way.

This... If i feel the need to complain about articles in the press etc, I do it privately. I have no need to broadcast it nor claim glory in Victory for every positive response to my actions. Why can't VB just keep their actions to themselves? It just makes us look as bad as them all this back slapping, look what we done shite. It's not the Protestant way to tell others what they should think and do.

More the ones who I know back the VB. What did you mean by the lack of unity then?

The fact that so many people are taking swipes at each other,one group doesnt like another group for bullshite reasons etc,people need to have a look at themselves and focus on the common goal the prosperity of rangers football club and it's defence from attack from our enemy's who seek our annihaltion .It shouldnt be about individual gain or getting a seat on the board or a blazer or bragging rights it should be done for the good of the club,United we stand divided we fall and to be frank recently we've came far far to close to falling than we should have

Tittle tattle.It's always the same with these threads Rm,are we all not here for the same reason,the good welfare of Rangers fc?get yer heids banged together bears and start coming up with constructive criticism.If not don't enter the thread without it. (tu)

(tu) there are some folks utterly obsessed with the VB threads.