Vanguard Bears - just who are they?

charlotte1008

I don't know you so I can't tell how good your eyesight is.

One thing is that my eyesight is good, but a blind man can see what Dangleberry is up to. Not so long ago he was hated on here but now it seems he can do no wrong.

One thing is that my eyesight is good, but a blind man can see what Dangleberry is up to. Not so long ago he was hated on here but now it seems he can do no wrong.

The reply was to the Trooper Minstral not you. TWB was not up to anything in this thread, so that is a false accusation.

Thanks for the feedback, but I do not 'constantly' do any such thing, only somebody who is extremely self centred could imagine this.

It's interesting to get an insight into what happens on vb. Sounds like you're doing a stout job of defending Rangers fans by cyber stalking them.

Did you imagine this or are you just repeating what somebody else has imagined?

It's disgrace that I post what I choose on the internet. This says more about you than it does about me.

Still posting, thought you didn't care...

I believe the club suffered from the political/religious aspect during the newco saga. I don't believe the majority within the SPL Chairman thought it was right to remove Rangers from the SPL. However given the blood thirsty press and the campaigning by those with a hatred of Rangers, we suffered from being kicked out and entering at the bottom tier.

I mean that VB members who come across those of us that are not overly political nor have a huge religious attachment often disagree with a focus approach that VB put forward, and I feel from this thread that it appears as tho VB take that as an attack, when in fact it's just apathy and not wanting to get involved, or feel that we all need to stand behind something we don't necessarily agree with (although have sympathy towards)

Given neither you nor I have any clear statistics on the numbers who are active Protestants (i.e. more than a label given by a heritage) it would be pointless to debate it. However I would put forward the majority of Rangers fans come from Protestant backgrounds while not being Protestant themselves and dislike the overt Catholic agenda in Scotland. If I'm correct then most would prefer to just support Rangers and leave the religious conflict out of it.

Quite agree with much of that

The thing I wonder, is, if vb or similar release a statement or arrange some form of action, aimed at helping the club, do some people think that by being supportive of that means being supportive of religious or political agendas? Since that doesn't have to be the case

what Dangleberry is up to.

How would you like it if we all called you Menstrual?

Not so long ago he was hated on here but now it seems he can do no wrong.

So maybe all the 'ganging up on him', and ad hominem attacks has backfired a little? One thing about us Brits, we have a tradition of not standing idly by while the 'strong' attack the 'weak'

Thanks Billy, Minstral knows me and will PM me with his fine words so you are free to go back and defend our traditions.

Can i ask you one thing?

He has caused enough trouble and his game plan is to cause trouble between the two boards.

exactly sad times indeed. :(

But as RFE has pointed out TWB is not alone.

How would you like it if we all called you Menstrual?

So maybe all the 'ganging up on him', and ad hominem attacks has backfired a little? One thing about us Brits, we have a tradition of not standing idly by while the 'strong' attack the 'weak'

You can call me what you like it does not bother me, but sometimes the truth hurts people, but for Dangleberry he is a shit stirer and is working to a plan.

You can call me what you like it does not bother me, but sometimes the truth hurts people, but for Dangleberry he is a shit stirer and is working to a plan.

I knew we should never have got rid of GCL.

Where will it end? when there's only VB posters left here?

That's a shame you should have seen the stick he got winding up the tims on facebook the other day.

Such a shame that two sites with a relatively good relationship been reduced to bickering like this, nobody expects everyone to agree with every thing VB does but surely even those most blinkered by their hatred of the site can see there's a select few who have been trying to provoke a reaction?

I knew we should never have got rid of GCL.

Where will it end? when there's only VB posters left here?

You are talking rubbish as GCL was another who loved to cause trouble. Maybe the game plan by the handringers is to try and drive away the fans that are proud of our Traditions and Culture and let the handwringers take over.

Such a shame that two sites with a relatively good relationship been reduced to bickering like this, nobody expects everyone to agree with every thing VB does but surely even those most blinkered by their hatred of the site can see there's a select few who have been trying to provoke a reaction?

TBH mate, I see it the other way. I see VB trying to run amok through RM, and force their ideologies and beliefs onto all and sundry, and being intolerant of criticism or questioning,, and I can fully understand why TWB and others would take umbrage at it.

I don't think VB are doing themselves any favours with these constant barrages on RM. They are certainly going down in my estimation, and I suspect in a few other Bears' estimation too - which is a real shame, because as I said earlier, they do a great deal of good, and some of their members on here (eg WVB and Outlaw) have some great things to say.

You are talking rubbish as GCL was another who loved to cause trouble. Maybe the game plan by the handringers is to try and drive away the fans that are proud of our Traditions and Culture and let the handwringers take over.

VB posters seem to be causing far more trouble than TWB lately, or am I just being a pricky taig bellend?