Serious question

Saw that thread earlier about a guy saying he didn't feel the same way abour rangers any more and then said he got frapped if he diddn't say that am sure he would have been banned as this is a rangers forum but is there not a well known poster on here think it may be caseyjones who has the same veiws of this guy and no longer supports rangers why is he not banned he belives all the same stuff as taigs such as we are not the same team and all that pish so why can he still post on a RANGERS forum if he doesn't belive rangers is a team anymore ?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

If it bothers you then use the ignore function, no?

No, for the the simple reason a taig does it he is called everything or the bbc or something there in the wrong but when someone who used to support us does it its fine :s what he has done is like what naismith and the rest done they were real rangers men until the club was on its knees then they fucked off.

No, for the the simple reason a taig does it he is called everything or the bbc or something there in the wrong but when someone who used to support us does it its fine :s what he has done is like what naismith and the rest done they were real rangers men until the club was on its knees then they fucked off.

Knowing him I'd be amazed if he has 'fucked off'. Maybe he just can't be arsed with folk in the BD?

Knowing him I'd be amazed if he has 'fucked off'. Maybe he just can't be arsed with folk in the BD?

So he still supports rangers ? Belives we are the same team ? No he says he has no feelings for us and all that pish the rangers he supported died or whatever pish it was so why is he treated any different t any other person who says that about out club? When people like naismith and that said we weren't the same rangers cunts hated them and wanted them tae actually die but this guy says it and every cunt still thinks he's a great poster.

I don't get why any non-Rangers fans would want to be on here, be they tims, jambos or ex-fans for whatever reason.

Agree with everything said it really bugs me that cunts loss the plot and want to protest when people like bbc say new co and rangers died but when someone who used to support us says it its fine :s in my honest opinion that's worse !

the mhanky unwashed cunts only come on here through their obsession, thats what makes us superior, we dont go on their sites, I mean, why would we, we support rangers and dont give a fuck about anybody else yet these weirdos are like a plague of flee's...............obsessed should have a new meaning in the oxford dictionary with a simple statement "fans of the unwashed peedodome persuison"

Agree with everything said it really bugs me that cunts loss the plot and want to protest when people like bbc say new co and rangers died but when someone who used to support us says it its fine :s in my honest opinion that's worse !

He doesn't watch this forum so won't see this, but he still posts on here, you can find him in other forums. Hunt him down and call him out.

Or PM him and tell him hes worse than a taig.

the mhanky unwashed cunts only come on here through their obsession, thats what makes us superior, we dont go on their sites, I mean, why would we, we support rangers and dont give a fuck about anybody else yet these weirdos are like a plague of flee's...............obsessed should have a new meaning in the oxford dictionary with a simple statement "fans of the unwashed peedodome persuison"

Really?

How come everycunt knows what Kerrydale St, etc are saying? They are plenty of Rangers fans frequent their forums.

The obsession is a 2 way street, one might be worse than the other, but ours with them very much exists. Hence all the posts about them on here.

He doesn't watch this forum so won't see this, but he still posts on here, you can find him in other forums. Hunt him down and call him out.

Or PM him and tell him hes worse than a taig.

I know he posts on here that's my point he says all these things like the rangers I supported died there no longer a club and didn't get banned or nothing just keeps posting, but when taigs say it the forum goes in to meltdown or someone says the wrong thing he gets called a taig. In think a rangers forum should be for rangers fans only.

I know he posts on here that's my point he says all these things like the rangers I supported died there no longer a club and didn't get banned or nothing just keeps posting, but when taigs say it the forum goes in to meltdown or someone says the wrong thing he gets called a taig. In think a rangers forum should be for rangers fans only.

Start a petition to ban him. I'll second it.

Casey! Casey! Casey! Out! Out! Out!

Does Casey not even follow Rangers anymore?

I've asked before and never got an answer. :lol:

Said the rangers he supported died most on here said its up to him and his decision but did they give the players that walked away the same views ? No they shot them down and said traitors that's my whole point.