Serious question

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy had his say and having been in his company a good few times i really hope he returns. In fact i know he will as he has a mad mate who is a West ham and Rangers fan who will be coming back up soon and they 2 need to look after each other.

Casey isnt some daft taig out to discredit us, he spent fortunes following us abroad and at home. He has his personal feelings on how things went but he has had the balls to say it on here. I know a few old school guys who have gave up. Its their feelings. They along with Casey still have their loyalist leanings, which is why Casey will be posting on here as he is among his own.

I would still to this day rather stand beside casey than most of the fruit loops on here.

You didnae fuckin type that. That's way too sensible for you.

Did Casey send ye this tae post?

The guy had his say and having been in his company a good few times i really hope he returns. In fact i know he will as he has a mad mate who is a West ham and Rangers fan who will be coming back up soon and they 2 need to look after each other.

Casey isnt some daft taig out to discredit us, he spent fortunes following us abroad and at home. He has his personal feelings on how things went but he has had the balls to say it on here. I know a few old school guys who have gave up. Its their feelings. They along with Casey still have their loyalist leanings, which is why Casey will be posting on here as he is among his own.

I would still to this day rather stand beside casey than most of the fruit loops on here.

There's no doubting casey's loyalty before all this kicked off but it is difficult to accept and/or understand his views, the views identical to our enemies.

I've no doubt you consider me one of these 'fruit loops' but i'm resisting the urge to have a go at him every time I see him post, so I think i've generally accepted his choice. But it hurts that one of our own believes our club has died.

That's what this thread is about,why would I want to pm a none Rangers fan?

PM him and ask him....

Why are you shiting it to talk to the man it concerns? Amongst some of the admins on here casey is well liked so i really dont see your crusade to have him banned working

Of course it does,the guy would rather travel by Ibrox to go to shitoddre,why not go to Ibrox?

BTW the game up here was before anything really happened as to the Ltd Co and he said back then, that he didn't go to Ibrox as the atmosphere was shocking, now I think every Rangers man would concur with that outwith ra selic games .............yes there is a noticeable atmosphere at the Broomie front now.

There's no doubting casey's loyalty before all this kicked off but it is difficult to accept and/or understand his views, the views identical to our enemies.

I've no doubt you consider me one of these 'fruit loops' but i'm resisting the urge to have a go at him every time I see him post, so I think i've generally accepted his choice. But it hurts that one of our own believes our club has died.

Naw you're not a fruit loop mate :lol: I'm meaning some of the maniacs we have posting on here.

Ive said my bit to Casey and its hard for me to accept his views also. As i said i know some older guys who dont use forums who have the same opinion sadly. But in a year or so they may view things differently

I found that strange myself after all it's a team we follow not a Ltd Company. I think it's more to do with that fucker white and the things that have gone on before.......but that's just my take on it.

PM him and ask him....

Why are you shiting it to talk to the man it concerns? Amongst some of the admins on here casey is well liked so i really dont see your crusade to have him banned working

This is a Rangers site for Rangers supporters,as I said why would I ask a none Rangers supporter who he supported?

Why is Casey not in this thread to defend himself?it pretty strange other guys are here to defend him but Casey is not!

This is a Rangers site for Rangers supporters,as I said why would I ask a none Rangers supporter who he supported?

Tell me yer kiddin me on??

BTW the game up here was before anything really happened as to the Ltd Co and he said back then, that he didn't go to Ibrox as the atmosphere was shocking, now I think every Rangers man would concur with that outwith ra selic games .............yes there is a noticeable atmosphere at the Broomie front now.

But you have to agree this is our clubs time of need,we have to stick together,which means going to as many games at Ibrox as possibly.Would you not agree?

Naw you're not a fruit loop mate :lol: I'm meaning some of the maniacs we have posting on here.

Ive said my bit to Casey and its hard for me to accept his views also. As i said i know some older guys who dont use forums who have the same opinion sadly. But in a year or so they may view things differently

I guess with crowds of nearly 50,000 showing up at our games it's hard to imagine anyone has taken that stance. I don't know any myself but they're obviously is at least a very small section.

it was a joke mate biggrin.png i don't agree with casey but it's his choice,if he was starting threads about it and rubbing it in our face,thatwould be entirely different.

My bad :(

Sorry mate but im Caseys wee bitch for the night :lol:

Exactly though, he had his say at the time and has mentioned fuck all about it since. He posts in OT and GS and says fuck all that would make him worthy of a ban

I found that strange myself after all it's a team we follow not a Ltd Company. I think it's more to do with that fucker white and the things that have gone on before.......but that's just my take on it.

If we'd actually had to change our name, badge etc I may even have understood it but the only thing different is the league we're in, OK the playing squad has changed but that's always happened at points in our history anyway.

I do hope casey and whoever else feels this way can have a change of heart eventually.