Serious question

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess with crowds of nearly 50,000 showing up at our games it's hard to imagine anyone has taken that stance. I don't know any myself but they're obviously is at least a very small section.

I know mate its hard for me to hear guys that have been going for 40 and 50 years say it. As ED says though i think what happened with that wee bug eyed fuck has really pissed folk off.

I reckon everything will settle down and folk will start to fall in love again.

My bad :(

Sorry mate but im Caseys wee bitch for the night :lol:

Exactly though, he had his say at the time and has mentioned fuck all about it since. He posts in OT and GS and says fuck all that would make him worthy of a ban

caseys bitch :lol:definitely doesn't deserve a ban.

As everyone knows I tend to keep out of threads like this but......I have to dispel your fair weather Jibe at Casey........having met him in a pub in Aberdeen for a few beers with his mate and another poster from here (forget his name :P ) but two of them travelled up from London over night on a sleeper and headed back down after the game...that does not say fair weather fan to me .

I was right enough..you ARE a popular guy..

3 Rm'ers travelling up from London to Aberdeen just to meet you for a pint!

Sadly, as is the case with a lot of forums, fans of rival teams will be members on Rangers Media. Whether they are here to stir things, watch and report back to the likes of KDS or Bheast-minded, or it is just to satisfy their unhealthy obsession with our club, I don't know.

Admin on here will have their site rules, I'm sure they are applied consistently when required.

But you have to agree this is our clubs time of need,we have to stick together,which means going to as many games at Ibrox as possibly.Would you not agree?

The same token could be applied to away games. And the time of need is not really required as was a few months ago...............season books sold,,,, ready to launch a share issue.....new commercial deals and what looks like making inroads to show games live in the UK on RTV.

Re going to Ibrox you need to have the football at a pleasing standard to maintain the crowds that are attending. Why he feels the way he does is something that is important to him , for him to come out with something like that, but as i mentioned the not going to Ibrox was there long before for reasons given by a few posters .

My own situation , I have my season books but have hardly been to a game at Ibrox in the last two years as the football does not warrant me going as often as I have in the past.

I am one of those weirdos that want to see us win but win with enjoyable football to watch.

That's no excuse.

For what? Attending more away matches than home matches? You are a total clown. You obviously have previous if you've been banned or changed your username a few times. You won't be hard to spot next time, my wee nephew could write a sentence better than you and he is 3.

For what? Attending more away matches than home matches? You are a total clown. You obviously have previous if you've been banned or changed your username a few times. You won't be hard to spot next time, my wee nephew could write a sentence better than you and he is 3.

:lol:

Btw is it a sister yae have? :burt:

If we'd actually had to change our name, badge etc I may even have understood it but the only thing different is the league we're in, OK the playing squad has changed but that's always happened at points in our history anyway.

I do hope casey and whoever else feels this way can have a change of heart eventually.

Time will tell.

Here we go again with the banned member crap.If you think I'm a banned member,please report me to a admin an they will deal with it.They will decide not you.Other than that try and debate points,if not then don't debate.

Here we go again with the banned member crap.If you think I'm a banned member,please report me to a admin an they will deal with it.They will decide not you.Other than that try and debate points,if not then don't debate.

What's to debate?

Please put a space after a full stop and comma.

Bet you have a different IP address these day's :matron: TWB is on the case so you should be worried :cgreen: