The big suit debate

mclovin9091

395 members have voted

1. 1. Should managers of Rangers Football Club wear a SUIT on matchday?

• Yes
    • No
    • Doesn't matter

When i go to work i wear a uniform that is to be clean, neat and ironed, my boots are to be polished, my hair is to be kept relatively short but neat with sideburns no lower than the middle of the ear. I (along with many another) think/feel that Ally and future managers should keep up the traditions set by previous managers and continue to wear a suit on match day. I feel it helps distinguish the manager from the other staff and is a hell of a lot more presentable before, during and after the games in interviews and press confrences. On the training ground is another matter and is generally down to the manager whether or not they get hands on with the training or keep a distance and observe.

The choice is simply yes or no with a quick reason.

Hopefully is will be one sided and something could be passed onto the club seen as CG and Ally are keen to listen to the support.

(14 for yes 0 for no, before does it matter added.)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i go to work i wear a uniform that is to be clean, neat and ironed, my boots are to be polished, my hair is to be kept relatively short but neat with sideburns no lower than the middle of the ear. I (along with many another) think/feel that Ally and future managers should keep up the traditions set by previous managers and continue to wear a suit on match day. I feel it helps distinguish the manager from the other staff and is a hell of a lot more presentable before, during and after the games in interviews and press confrences. On the training ground is another matter and is generally down to the manager whether or not they get hands on with the training or keep a distance and observe.

The choice is simply yes or no with a quick reason.

Hopefully is will be one sided and something could be passed onto the club seen as CG and Ally are keen to listen to the support.

Are you a polis or in the army?

I've voted yes purely because I would like to see the traditions and values of our club maintained and we always seemed to have that dxtra level of class...

however you should put another option there for does it matter because although I would prefer it I'm not going to lose any sleep or get upset about him wearing what he wants on match days. Much more important we get it right on the park at the moment.

Alot of new members starting pointless threads and posting utter shite about what people should & shouldn't wear.

Think Ally has more to worry himself with without wankers on a forum telling him what to do.

New member? right o.

'Wanker' yeah shows your about 12 then.

Get a grip, ffs, Admin this Poll is an embarrassment.

You both either didn't vote or voted YES. fancy growing up a bit and explaining? rather than just trying to make shitty comments.

I voted yes, for one simple reason.

Rangers Manager's should wear a suit, going by tradition to uphold and reflect the class our Club represents.

HOWEVER, we are currently a far cry away from the glamour of the top flight and European football - the arena's our Club prospered in. As it's been well documented this season, what will be needed more than a lot of things to get back to the top is to grit the teeth, roll up the sleeves and put in some hard shifts!

It's back to basics, basically. And in my opinion, this is the reason Ally's changed his ways for League duty. Maybe he'll have the suit on come Wednesday? For all the Cup games?

I think Ally wearing a suit is the fucking least of our worries for the next 2/3 years to be honest.

A good hard fought win today, bring on Wednesday.

New member? right o.

You both either didn't vote or voted YES. fancy growing up a bit and explaining? rather than just trying to make shitty comments.

I never voted. Its not so clear cut to me as a yes no. In Ideal circumstances Yes, and I don't think Ally would need any encouragement. However, we are NOT in ideal circumstances. There is no precadent for a Rangers Manager in the Third Division. Its less about who we are and more about where we are that matters here. 2 matches now and 2 wins with Ally dressed more for a fight than a boardroom meeting. I think his message is spreading to his squad that we have to earn the right to act high and mighty.

New member? right o.

Says the idiot that makes up a poll about should Ally wear a suit or not?

Incase you haven't noticed Rangers are getting slated every day of the week by the taigs in the press, McCoist is trying to rebuild our team along with Charles Green.

And your worrying if he's wearing a suit? Think your the one who needs to grow up.

Says the idiot that makes up a poll about should Ally wear a suit or not?

Incase you haven't noticed Rangers are getting slated every day of the week by the taigs in the press, McCoist is trying to rebuild our team along with Charles Green.

And your worrying if he's wearing a suit? Think your the one who needs to grow up.

A true supporter

Yes the poll won't make him or anyone else automatically listen but like many have said its our tradition to wear a suit on match day, i for one would like to continue our long history of being successful and while wearing a suit or trakky does not change that it does look better.

As for there being no precedent, well fucking lets make one, let others aspire to be us. Thats what we have always done and hopefully will continue to do despite where we currently are, we know it wont be too long before we are in our rightful place at the top of the top division in Scottish football.

Well i suppose theres one plus, no fuckers decided that i must be a taig.

Fuck off taig.

I'm a nobody? What kind of insult is that? Are you a somebody?

'What a laughing stock we're becoming'

Are we fuck.

You can run along, you talk complete bollocks..aghh thats right your`e mr tradition hahahha

I`m debating with a clown lol..more fool me