Petition

adamlafferty

How is it possible to turn your back on someone you haven't met or heard of untill his name popped up in a thread?

That's just silly.

Like all of us he's a bear, and he's the subject of a non-crime that any of us Rangers fans could easily have been convicted of.

Its more about sticking together as a united group than anything else here, this could easily just be the beginning of a number of long sentences for non-crimes.

We are all shocked and outraged at the decision to jail Conor Mcghie for 3 months for 'sectarian singing'. hes a great guy, please take a minute of your time to sign the petition.

http://www.activism....or-mcghie/39541

Hi pal. Can you find out how many signatures you have mate. Thanks.

FTP

Like all of us he's a bear, and he's the subject of a non-crime that any of us Rangers fans could easily have been convicted of.

Its more about sticking together as a united group than anything else here, this could easily just be the beginning of a number of long sentences for non-crimes.

I take it by 'non-crime' you mean something that is infact against the law but you don't agree with it?

It couldn't have happened to me because I'm not daft enough to sing songs in public that could get me the jail, even if I agree with the lyrics and think I should be allowed to voice my opinion.

If you want to go about giving it fuck the pope while police are about batter in, won't be me though.

Are people expecting this letition to make any difference?

If you try to justify that your punishment is wrong by comparing it with the punishment of completely different crime in a court your going to look silly.

if you ask a judge why he gave a boy with no past crimes 3 months for singing about the pope but let of a guy for having thousands of pic of children being raped off. You think the person asking the question looks stupid? Its moronic thinking like that that has us in this mess

if you ask a judge why he gave a boy with no past crimes 3 months for singing about the pope but let of a guy for having thousands of pic of children being raped off. You think the person asking the question looks stupid? Its moronic thinking like that that has us in this mess

Aye you will look daft, maybe even like a moron.