Erskine Appeal Badges

Buckingham1872

Don't know about the vendors but anyone waiting for the ones from Spirit of 72 can expect them by this weekend as I have received the following E Mail.

Hi

Firstly please let me apologise for the delay in replying to your mail and concerns.

I was in an accident recently and have sent some time in hospital.

My girlfriend has been looking after things and has been doing her best but all the messages that we have been getting over our webpage have been redirected to our junk mail folder and we were unaware of this (please check the attached image to see what was happening).

All badges that have been ordered in the last month will be posted out both today and tomorrow so they should be with all buyers before the weekend.

If you have any questions can you please write to this email address as we will be able to see the messages immediately instead of them ending up in our junk mail folders.

Best Regards,

David

THE SPIRIT OF 72

The other 2 badges I ordered The Treble Kings and Spirit of 72 came within 5 days so any ordered now should be here in plenty of time for the Peterhead game.

Anyone interested Eaglesham Lodge is holding a forties night in aid of Erskine on 10th November.

Don't know about the vendors but anyone waiting for the ones from Spirit of 72 can expect them by this weekend as I have received the following E Mail.

Hi

Firstly please let me apologise for the delay in replying to your mail and concerns.

I was in an accident recently and have sent some time in hospital.

My girlfriend has been looking after things and has been doing her best but all the messages that we have been getting over our webpage have been redirected to our junk mail folder and we were unaware of this (please check the attached image to see what was happening).

All badges that have been ordered in the last month will be posted out both today and tomorrow so they should be with all buyers before the weekend.

If you have any questions can you please write to this email address as we will be able to see the messages immediately instead of them ending up in our junk mail folders.

Best Regards,

David

THE SPIRIT OF 72

The other 2 badges I ordered The Treble Kings and Spirit of 72 came within 5 days so any ordered now should be here in plenty of time for the Peterhead game.

Anyone interested Eaglesham Lodge is holding a forties night in aid of Erskine on 10th November.

Does anyone know if any of the vendors round Ibrox are selling the Erskine appeal badges? Never got a chance to look last night, went to the match straight from work & missed the first 15 minutes.

So it's your fault the way the game went after the first 15 mins lol