Please No More Kevin Kyle

Edmiston Drive

I hope that I never see Kevin Kyle run onto the pitch wearing one of our jerseys. How the fuck did we sign him!!!

Game was not too bad until that 1st goal...MacLeod looked the part moving forward then kept back,wish Ally would try a 3 4 3 set up with a bit of flexibility in changing it to 4-3-3 or even 3-4-3 when the game dictates the need for change.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that I never see Kevin Kyle run onto the pitch wearing one of our jerseys. How the fuck did we sign him!!!

Game was not too bad until that 1st goal...MacLeod looked the part moving forward then kept back,wish Ally would try a 3 4 3 set up with a bit of flexibility in changing it to 4-3-3 or even 3-4-3 when the game dictates the need for change.

Maybe we could use him as a centre back. Seriously.

At a time when we are all quick to praise our owner and our manager for standing up and telling it like it is I have no problems with our fans doing the same when it comes to certain players.

With the greater respect to Kyle, he is one of the worst Rangers signings in many a moon. he's literally offering nothing at the moment and after three months at the club he still looks as heavy, overweight and unfit as he did the day he joined the club.

If he can't even bother his arse to get in shape then does he really deserve our fans support?

At a time when we are all quick to praise our owner and our manager for standing up and telling it like it is I have no problems with our fans doing the same when it comes to certain players.

With the greater respect to Kyle, he is one of the worst Rangers signings in many a moon. he's literally offering nothing at the moment and after three months at the club he still looks as heavy, overweight and unfit as he did the day he joined the club.

If he can't even bother his arse to get in shape then does he really deserve our fans support?

and charlie adam looked fat. Except he wasn't.